Chapter 6

'word' = thoughts

"word" = speaking

*word* = doing

Previously:

"Oh Ok, do you mean the small ginger that walk out and that I have to share a room with" Oikawa said still recovering from him being scared.

Present:

Sugamama's POV:

''what do you mean by sharing a room'' I stated to Oikawa. "I have to share a room with him because the room that was chosen for Aoba Johsai was to small to fit all of us, and from what chibi-chan has told I'm actually excited for him to be my roommate " Oikawa said in a flirty manner at the end which I did not like. I started to look around the gym to only that Noya and Tanka are missing.

Noya's POV:

Tanka and I were following shoyo to his room to pull a prank on him what we didn't expect was hinata and Oikawa talking to eachother in a very flirty tone. If we told sugamama this the whole world would up in flames, we just shiverd thinking that. Once shoyo walk off we decided to just walk and prank someone else. What we didn't expect was to find sugamama and the door having a fight well more like sugamama being held off by dadichi. Sugamama then and faced us, just then we felt our souls leave our body.

Kenma's POV:
Omg can these people shut up I'm trying to play my game. I was just about to leave until coaches told us to shut up and start warming so we can start practising. Which I hate. I just want to kill myself.

Shoyo's POV:
After I walk off from oikawa I decided to walk around the building so I can know the best escape routes because I definitely know that I need them. I decided to walking to the gym. There was everybody warming up, I decided that I didn't want to play today. So I went back to my room and tried to go to sleep.