chapter 1

'word' = thoughts

"word" = speaking

Author's POV:

In the middle of a plain white room that look patted, sat a little orange tangerine, 'Hi, my name is Hinata Shoyo, I am currently 16 years old, you my ask why I am here, well I am what the nurses call a 'high risk'. I've been through 4 mental hospital in 7 years, always the exact room every time it gets boring after awhile but who cares , like I know why I am in this plain because of my sudden outburst and my many suicide attempts' The entrance to the plain white room opened reviling a person clothed in scrubs, "Hinata Shoyo, today is your lucky day you are getting released and someone has adopted you so you get to meet them." 'that's new, I never thought would leave this endless cycle'

~time skip to when Hinata is meeting his new adoptive parent, because I lost motivation~

Hinata's POV:

When I was walking out to see who adopted me, there is saw guy that looked like he was late 20's or early 30's. He had blonde dyed hair that was pushed back by a black headband, he was clothed like a 80 year old sports coach but that doesn't matter. "Hey ginger, I'm the one that adopted you."

That's all I have written so far, sooooo yeah bye.✌😘