chapter 3

'word' = thoughts

"word" = speaking

*word* = doing

Previously:

The tall blonde boy tried to hide how shocked he was but I could see right through facade.

Present:

Shoyo's POV:

"Anyways, can you all tell me your name and positions you play?" I asked, snapping them back to reality. "Oh right, my name is Diachi Sawamura, captain and wing spiker," "My name is Koshi Sugawara but just call me Suga and I'm vice-captain and setter." "I'm Asahi Azumane, the ace," "I'm Yuu Nishinoya but you can call me your senpai and I'm Karasuno's libero." "My name is Ryunosuke Tanaka and you can also call me your senpai and wing spiker," "Chikara Ennoshita, wing spiker pleasure to meet you." "I'm Hisashi Kinoshita pinch sever," "Kazuhito Narita, middle blocker." "I'm Tobio Kageyama, setter and I will never set to people who I see that are not worthy for my sets and I don't see you worthy of my sets." "Rude much," I replied. "Shut up king, anyways, I'm Kei Tsukishima, middle blocker." "Hi my name is Tadashi Yamaguchi, pinch sever"

(time skip to the training camp)

~time skip to the morning of training camp~

It's been a week since I was released from the hospital, I have kept my mask up for this whole week which is getting quite tiring in its self and I already tried to commit suicide by overdosing but it didn't work, which I am upset about it but anyway I have this stupid training camp that I have to go to, which I'm not excited about it. I am currently waiting by the bus for everybody because I have to be here with my adoptive parent because I can't be trust alone, which is totally stupid if you say to me. After a while the team slowly showed up but they didn't know I was here because I was already on the bus. Everybody is now on the bus and it is so loud, this is going to one hell of a bus ride. I just fell asleep on the whole bus ride which was good but I wasn't expecting to see a rooster, owl and a playboy here but oh well.