2

-

-

"Lisa?"

"Lis?"

"Lisa!"

The first thing Lisa saw when she opened her eyes were familiar brown eyes staring back at her.

Lisa had no idea what was happening, the last thing she remembered was her call with Jennie—

The memory made her sit up abruptly. The moment she did, she felt immediate pain in her head, making her wince. She brought up a hand to her forehead and was shocked to be met with a damp skin. She looked down and saw that her clothes were soaking wet, and when she brought her hand down, she was startled because there was blood on her fingers.

Lisa instantly touched her forehead again to see if that was the source of her bleeding, and her guess was right because the moment she pressed too hard, she felt pain.

Suddenly a warm hand was on her wrist, stopping her from repeatedly touching her forehead. For a second, Lisa forgot about the other person kneeling in front of her—too flabbergasted at this whole thing.

"Lisa, what the hell happened?"

Lisa took a deep breath and slowly lifted her head to look at the person whose hand was still tightly holding on to her wrist.

"Jennie."

The moment she uttered Jennie's name, the latter immediately let go of her hold.

"I don't know what kind of game you're playing, but it's getting ridiculous," Jennie sighed. "Do you know how worried we all were when you never came back to the dorms?"

"What?" Lisa furrowed her eyebrows. "How did I..."

Lisa was trying her best to figure out what was happening but the pain in her head was making it hard to do so. She squeezed her eyes shut and took a deep breath, trying to calm herself down.

Jennie stood up and asked Lisa to do the same. "God, look at you." Jennie pinched the bridge of her nose in frustration. "You're probably going to get sick too, which is just great, Lisa. We're supposed to film our new music video soon, do you not care about how your behaviour will affect all of us?"

"Music video?" Lisa took in her surroundings. She was at her favourite park. To her right was the lake that she spent countless hours on, just taking in the scenery. To her left was trees that would eventually lead to the main road. She was sitting on the damp grass, the soil dirtying Lisa's light blue jeans. Lisa realized this wasn't what she was wearing when she took off to drive to Jennie's apartment.

"Lisa, are you listening?" Jennie's tone was growing frustrated as each second passed. "We need to get that wound on your forehead checked out too, so can you just please cooperate for once and get up."

Lisa looked at Jennie and with the way Jennie was standing a few feet away, arms crossed, an annoyed look on her face... Lisa knew this wasn't the same Jennie she was calling with moments earlier.