Synopsis

'He has a good heart in there

'He has a good heart in there . . . I saw him 

use it one time when he wasn't looking.

Now if he could make a conscious

effort to take it out and play with it

more often --- he might realise it's alive.'

- Alfa

. . .

The start of the upcoming social season is upon us. And with it brings sparkling debutants, charming suitors and positively canine mama's. But that is not all, as for the first time in seven years there is a Lakewood in London.

Athena Asteria Selene Lakewood, only vaguely remembers the time she spent in the city as a child. But now she is back to become reacquainted with London's society and with her presence sparks mystery, rumour and an awful lot of gossip. As Athena begins preparing to fit herself for marriage she finds herself getting wrapped up in the unlikely love story of her newfound friend, Daphne Bridgerton.

But what she doesn't account for is the infuriating Viscount Bridgerton, Daphne's eldest brother, meddling with her plans. They share a distinct dislike for one another but is it really hatred or perhaps something a little sweeter?

. . . 

'I have always known that you were meant for something so much more.'

I do not own Bridgerton, I only own Athena, her plot and any other characters that appear in this book  that don't appear in the show

I do not own Bridgerton, I only own Athena, her plot and any other characters that appear in this book  that don't appear in the show. Happy reading.