Prom

So this is my first ever South park book. First ever book I've wrote on here, so I hope you enjoy it!

3rd persons pov
"Bye, Stan. See you at the prom." Wendy says as she walks away from Stan.

"Bye, Wendy." Stan says smiling and walking the other way.

South park high school is hosting a prom in 2 days and everyone has got dates, even the fatass Eric Cartman. Tweek doesn't though. Everyone thinks he's a freak! So what if he twitches a lot? It's not his fault. At least...... he doesnt think it is.

His parents have always told him he has ADD, so that's what he believes. That why he's a freak. That's why everyone hates him.

Anyways, the bell rings for period 6, the last period of the day.

He heads to his class, P.E. He hates.E it's the worst class ever. His jittery movements throw his coordination skills off entirely.

He heads into the boys changing room to get changed. He gets changed in the corner alone of the room alone.

Suddenly, he sees his ling time crush, Craig Tucker. He's had a crush on him since he was 8 and he's now 16. For 8 long years he's been after him. He's seen him with 4 girlfriends and 2 boyfriends. He's sooooo attractive.

Craig takes his t-shirt off and Tweek stares on in awe. Whoa those abs are everything. Tweek is in love even more now.

"Tweek, are you staring at Craig?" Stan asks very loudly, making Tweek jump and scream.

"Ack! No I wasnt!" He yells worriedly and shaking like always.

"Ha, yeah you were, dude. You're gay." Cartman says laughing and pointing at him.

Geez, for a 16 year old he still acts like he's about 9. How does he out of all people have a girlfriend?

"You like me?" Craig asks still shirtless and walking over to the shaking boy.

"No! I mean- Oh God! Ack!" Tweek yells worriedly and backing away from Craig and trying not to look at his abs.

"Hmmm..... let's go to a more secluded area." Craig whispers in Tweek's ear.

He grabs his arm and leads the blonde boy over to the shower room. He pushes Tweek against the wall and looks into his sparkling blue eyes.

"Why are you shaking?" Craig asks after a few seconds of silence.

"Ummm..... I don't know..... I just do." Tweek replies nervously.

"Oh.... it's cute." Craig says smirking as he watches Tweek blush and twitch his head to the side and winking.

"Awww." Craig says pulling Tweek into a tight hug, because of how adorable he is, making Tweek smile an awkward, but adorable smile.

Craig pulls away from the hug and looks into Tweek's dazzling blue eyes. Tweek looks back up into Craig's also beautiful blue ones.

"I wanna take you to prom." Craig declares, making Tweek's breath hitch.

"Ummm..... really?" Tweek asks nervously, smiling a shy smile.

"Yep." He confirms making Tweek hug him tightly.

"I thought I'd go alone." Tweek says as he starts to cry happy tears.

"There, there, Tweek." Craig sats as he wraps his strong, muscular arms around Tweek's slim figure.

A few minutes later, Craig exits the shower room, his hand in Tweek's who's following close behind him.

Craig puts his shirt on, since he had bern shirtless for thr past 5 minutes and pulls Tweek into his side.

"Oh my God." Butters says shocked.

"Oh wow." Token mutters to himself.

"Awww." Clyde says smiling.

"Well, that just happened." Kyle says to Stan, Kenny and Cartman.

"I know right? I'd never thought that would happen." Kenny says shocked and running a hand through his blonde hair, trying to flatten it, since it was a bit messy. (A/N: Yep, his hoods down.)

"Yeah, same." Kyle says nodding in agreement.

"Well, that was a waste of time." Cartman says, making Stan frown at him.

"Seriously, dude?!" Stan asks annoyed.

That's when their fight starts and everyone just watches, as it's a normal thing for the two to always fight.

2 days later

Tweek arrived at the school at 7.30pm, the time the prom starts. There was already so many kids in the hall where the prom was being held.

"Babe." Craig says, making making Tweek jump and turn around to meet the beautiful face of Craig.

Craig hands Tweek a bouquet of roses, which he takes gratefully. They kiss each other passionetly, before pulling apart.

"Oh, Craig. I love you." Tweek says smiling and the two link hands and enter the hall together. As a pair. As a couple.

"I love you too." Craig says smiling at his little blonde, messy haired, jittery, but perfect boyfriend.

They dance the night away. They dance like no one else was there. Most people cheered them on, happy that the two are in a happy relationship.

Word count: 833

How was the first chapter? Was it too cute? Not cute enough? Idk. Lololol. Bye, love you guys.