Oc for a friend

(Base isn't mine, but the art is mine)

Name:Fire Arrow

Age:18

Gender:Male

Sexuality:Gay

Species:Pegasus

Personality:He usually serious at his job, being an red arrow member, but he can be goofy outside of his job. He's super responsibility, and tough, but a little social awkward, but when you learn to know him, he's really nice and kind.

Likes:Flying, protecting ponies, hot colts, action books, fireworks, and practicing for his work.

Dislikes:Dogs(he is scared of them), bullies, hot spicy food, being late, snakes, and not to able to fly.

Backstory:When he was a filly, he always wanted to be a red arrow member like his father. One day, his father died due to a big accident, which made Fire Arrow gave up on his dream before learning of how to make fireworks. After a year on his father's death, he made a firework show for the red arrows which made him got his cutie mark. Later, at age 18, he join the red arrow just like his father did to make him proud.

More information:He have a black cat name Josh, he usually reads before bed, and he lives in ponyville near sugar cube corner.

(This is for Spinnel_Yeet , so that's explains of why there's red arrow stuff here, anyways hope you enjoy)