Chapter 1

Three years later after the events of Natsu's supposed death. Natsu and Lucy's baby girl Nashi Igneel( iggy) Dragneel is 4 years old and walking or running much to her father's dismay.

"NASHI!" Natsu called out to his daughter who was running. Lucy was sitting on the ground laughing with Happy. " come on daddy!" Nashi called in her sweet little voice. " come get me!" " child, I swear" ," go Natsu" ,"yeah flame head" "none of you are helping!" said Natsu annoyed as he went to grab his kid per request.

 His team and wife were enjoying a nice day at a park and Nashi tended to want Natsu to chase after her after she figured out in her little brain that he would come running no matter what. 

 She had become quite a runner in the last three years much like her dad and didn't like to sit still for long. " Aska, come play!" Bisca and Alzack's 7 year old daughter hopped up and asked " can I go momma?" "sure sweetheart" and off she ran to join Nashi in running from Natsu. " Will you two slow down!?" he yelled from behind her. She had gotten a good start on him, so he was struggling some to keep up with her and now Aska had joined making it that much more difficult. 

 " Wait, I know where to go" Natsu thought cleverly to himself as he disappeared behind them and ran through an ally. "he he, this will stop them for sure" he came out the other side from where they were running and peeked around the corner. The girls were still running and hadn't seen Natsu in front of them yet. 

 A few seconds later, he jumped in front of them and scooped them up laughing. " daddy, you caught us!, yay Natsu" "Ha, your getting better baby but damn give dad a break once in a while will you kid?" "Nope!" " just like your mother" he joked as he kept Nashi in his arm and Aska walked beside them holding Natsu's other free hand.

They came back and Aska went back to the guild to her parents waving goodbye to the other two. " Are you okay Natsu?" Gray asked amused seeing how tired Natsu looked. He laid down and planted his head on Lucy's lap where she ran her hand through his hair. " she almost had me running all around town before I snagged her this time" " 

This is what you get for having her run since she started walking, I wasn't even going to do that" Lucy said winking at him with a smile. "Shut up Luce" he told her as he grabbed her shirt and pulled her toward him giving her a kiss on the lips. " oooooh" Happy teased. " shut up Happy" the couple said. 

"Feels nice to enjoy this day" Erza exclaimed closing her eyes and pointed her head towards the sun. "No kidding" Gray agreed. The five of them were still the strongest team in Fairy Tail, taking jobs one after the other. However, Natsu and Lucy made sure to have fun with Nashi whenever they were home. Happy did as well. Loosing Natsu for a while made them realize they didn't want to take anything for granted and spent time as a family as much as possible. 

 She was still too young to go on many jobs with them and Natsu refused to take her with them if they were going to be gone for a few days where Lucy had her stay with Levy and Gajeel. " want to look for a job tomorrow?" Lucy asked her group. "sounds good to me" Gray replied with the other three nodding in agreement. " can I come mommy?" Nashi asked. " I don't know sweetie; it depends on the job" Nashi started to pout hearing her mom say that in which Lucy picked her up and put her leg hugging her. 

" Don't do this Nashi, you know if it is deemed a dangerous job, we can't take you and your father has already told you if we are gone for more then a day, then no way but listen ,if its not bad, we'll take you okay?" Nashi calming her face from replied" yes mommy" with a cute smile. " That's my girl" said Natsu kissing the top of her head.  

The next day they all got together in the guild and went and sat at Mira's bar. " Good morning guys, what's your plan today? She asked cheerfully. " going to look for a job" Erza replied. " you guys never stay home for long, a couple days then your off again" They laughed a little at her comment and then Erza and Natsu went to look at the request board.

 " What's it looking like you guys?" Gray asked the two of them. " Not seeing a whole lot, but oh crap, not this guy again" Natsu remarked. " What is it Natsu?" " that damn theatre guy again, apparently he needs help with his theatre" Hearing that made the team's faces go gray and filled with dread. " Mommy are you okay?" asked Nashi. 

"Yeah...just fine baby" " Can I go on that one??" Nashi asked looking at her parents with a pleading expression with big eyes. "Damn it" they both thought looking at their daughter's face knowing they couldn't say no when she did that face. Knowing the other three were going to hate them for this, Natsu nodded at Lucy who let out a huffed out a sigh of defeat but then put a smile on her face and said, " yes Nashi , we can do this one so you can come with us" " YAY!" Nashi jumped in her seat making her almost fall out where Lucy went and said" careful Nashi". 

Gray, Erza and Happy all thought the same thing as they looked at the Dragneels " you guys suck"