[I miss you] Mary x Reader

Requested by myself again
I'll try my best to make this gender neutral

Enjoy!

No ones POV

You start your day from waking up and having a jog before going to work. You run around the park until you are sweating and tired. You take a break after a long and tiring run. It was part of your routine having an excercise before you have your work.

Minutes of rest it is now time for you to go back home and prepare for work. It was still early in the morning though but you being a hardworker was your choice. You were now dressed up locking the house and stepping foot outside. It was a windy day with leaves moving with flow of the wind as trees swayed softly.

Your mind had an idea of visiting someone. There was no problem of getting late since you still have 2 hours before work actually starts.You walked to her place.

"Long time no see" She greeted. "It was been a long time since I visited you" you replied. She pat the seat beside offering you to side beside her. The person you visited was actually your ex. Her name was Mary Saotome. The girl with a blond a hair and beautiful golden eyes. The girl who is a tsundere and a great gambler.

It was actually years since your haven't seen her. The two of you were quiet as the sound of the trees swaying was only heard. She broke the scilence first "Remember the time we first met?" She started. "It was kinda funny though" you replied as you chuckled a bit.

"Remember our first date? It was kinda awkward." She said laughing. Remember the time we watched a horror movie? You were even scared than me" You laughed as you teased her. "Remember the time we did ice skating? You even slipped" She said teasing you .

Both of you continued the conversation. Talking about the memories during their highschool days and the times you two were dating. You kinda wish you go back to the past but past is past so can't go back. The of you continued on until both of you were out of topic.

You were about to talk but then she broke the scilence. "You know, I miss you." She said with a smile. You also gave her a smile and replied back. "I miss you too". You notice as you two have been talking for a long time so checked the time. You have thirty minutes left before getting late. You stand up greeted her your goodbye "I have to go. I still have work. See ya" you left as she watched you.

She stared at you as you slowly walked away while she herself is standing beside her tombstone as tears started the fall from her eyes. The tombstone had her named on it. She died 6 years ago as all of her friends graduated.

She watched them as all of her friends at the academy graduated from highschool, to collage. She watched as they all found love and got married. She watched as they all started a new family. She watched as they had a reunion some of the getting old and having wrinkles on the face. She watched as they lived happily while she didn't changed at all.

She had the same Hyakkaou uniform on her with her ribbon still tied. Her face didn't changed while her friends did. She smiled as all of you had become succesful in life while she is still standing beside her tombstone.

She really missed her friends and family. But the person she really missed the most, was you.

I tried my best not to cry while writing this ;-;
Mary is one of my best girls whos with me?