• chapter 9 • Feelings?

Morning time.
Why does it have to even exist.
It's not like anyone likes it and if you do your a phsycopath.
I also get the great privilege of seeing who I punched yesterday and seeing the extent of the damage in the kitchen.
Whilst also dealing with my bleeding knuckles that kill.
"Had a good sleep."
"Fùck of before I punch you in the face."
"Like you did to Loki."
"Oh that's who I punched."
"Yeah, have you seen the extent of the damage in the kitchen."
"No you idiot I just walked down the stairs."
"You should."
"That's what I'm doing you..oh god."
I opened the kitchen door and it was fùcked.cuboards missing their doors, glass everywhere, the fridge pushed over with a lot of big dents in it, random tins of food everywhere. Quite frankly I don't know how I didn't light the place on fire.
For gods sake there was even tiles on the walls and ceiling ripped out and broken.
"We ordered Chinese for dinner."
"Ugh It is my days of from doing work I will do it then."
"You have a terrible work ethic."
"Yeah and I fùcking love it."
"Kid come here."
"Kay dad."
"What did you want?"
"Say sorry to Loki."
"Why?"
"You punched him in the eye and he now has a shiner on his right eye."
"Deserved it."
"Yeah how like you deserved to stay in the adoption centre."
"You can't say shìt Loki your adopted as well."
"Yeah and I don't live off of my dad's money."
"YEAH AND I'M NOT A DISAPPOINTMENT CHILD LIKE YOU!!"
"OH YEAH AND I ACTUALLY HAVE A SANE MINDSET UNLIKE YOURS."
"ATLEAST I KNOW WHO MY REAL PARENTS ARE."
"YEAH ATLEAST MY PARENTS LOVED ME BEFORE THEY DIED YOURS JUST DECIDED THEY DIDN'T LIKE YOU AND GAVE YOU UP!!"
"AT LEAST I DON'T HAVE TO ACT LIKE I AM AN IGGNORANT ASSHOLE TO COVER UP THAT I'M A BROKEN LITTLE BITCH WITH EMOTION CONTROL PROBLEMS."
"YOU CAN SAY SHIT LAYLA YOU-"

"ENOUGH.. you 2 should not be shouting at each other. Layla you should of said sorry to him not say that he deserved to get punched round the head. And Loki you shouldn't of fired back with the adopted card since you know how it feels. Both of you to your rooms now until you figure out how to stop fighting each other for one second and us to stop holding you back."
Typical Natasha to stop brawls  spiralling out of control.
"I'm 21?!"
"Then act like it Loki. Room now."
"Whatever,I hate you Layla."
"I hate you more Loki, go choke on your dìck."
"Drown in a lake."
We then both slam our doors continuing to blare music to stop ourselves from thinking of attempted murder.

Narrators pov

"Well saying sorry went well if you ask me, no one got put in a coma or murdered only a heated discussion. She really is controlling her anger."
"What do you mean Tony if Nat didn't step in they would of murdered each other right then and there."
"No they wouldn't, Loki is to tricky for that. I mean come on how many times has Loki ' died ' ?"
"I lost track?"
"Exactly,"
"And also Layla wouldn't even dare let herself be hurt without causing some kind of damage."
"Fair enough, but Tony the kitchen is wrecked that isn't really controlling her anger is it?"
"Oh before you met her the whole place would be fùcked. All the glass would be smashed out and the building would of most likely collapsed."
"It's why I kept her away from meeting you until she stopped her glass smashing obsession."
"Wait the glass isn't just for show?"
"No Peter it isn't it is essentially one of the many things keeping this building from collapsing."
"Cool."
"Whatever and can someone give them food especially Layla.she is gonna be starving since she skipped Dinner and nearly breakfast."
"Sure thing Tony."
"Thanks cap."

Layla's pov

I am just blaring music through my ears surprised that I could hear the knock at the door.
"Occupied."
"I know that dumbass I brought food and figured you wanted to talk."
"I want the food not the talk."
I say getting up and opening the door revelling cap with a plate stacked with food.
"You can't pick or choose. It is yes or no and we are not going to let you starve yourself so the answer is yes to both of them."
"Fine just give me my food and come inside and sit on the sofa."
"That went well then?"
"No need to sugar coat it cap it went horrible."
"I will get right to it then you are both jerks for trying to pull the adopted card to each other."
"Let's rewind then and go back to the sugar coating."
"Look you both have been fighting for what nearly 3 days now."
"I understand it isn't going to end well with 2 young adults with major anger issues clashing but we should have to chaperone you two when your together."
"Sorry."
"Look you might not want to hear it but you two are close."
"No we are not."
"Well you ATLEAST open up to him easier than you do with the rest of us."
"That's just cause he knows what I've been through."
"Exactly pushing that away will be harder on yourself."
"Fine."
"All I ask for is for you to not fly at each other the second either of you say anything."
"Fine I will."
"Say I promise."
"I'm not 7."
"Your acting like you are."
"I was worse then than I am now."
"Just say I promise to not immediately throw hands at Loki the second he says anything to me before you are force fed sludge for the next week."
"Can I throw hands 2 seconds then."
"Say it Layla."
"Ok,ok don't get your panties in a twist. I solemly swear that I will not throw hands at Loki the second he says anything towards me."
"Now it wasn't that hard now was it."
"It was like moving a cement block when your an ant."
"How big is the ant."
"Shut up and get out. Also your little promise thing is not going to make us like each other. He's a dìck all round."