• chapter 4 • who's he?

"Can I have new blades."
"Dunno can I have a new shirt that isn't wrecked from the water that you threw on it."
"Come on, Peter told me to."
"Don't bring me in this argument."
"If Peter told you to eat an apple lased with arsenic, would you?"
"Then i would reply with, where the fùck did a teenage boy get arsenic from."
I give him a death glare wishing truly that I had a power but I don't I'm just smart.not that that's bad and all but I just wished I could read his mind at moments like this to embarrass him.
"What do you expect I am literally the god of mischief."
"Oh yeah and do you want me to 'accidentally' forget about your blades and just give you some random ones of Amazon."
"I'll shut up now."
"Gladly."
"Oh and Peter your not of the hook."
"You literally said I'm afraid of spiders when I'm Spider-Man."
"Look behind you, there is one on your chair."
"Aahhhh where, where."
"Very funny Layla now stop tormenting and scaring the boy."
"But it's to easy."
"I am going to remind you that I have given you a whole warehouse and unlimited resources that you don't have to pay for and making sure you aren't homeless."
"Hey I had the money."
"A shìtty as fùck job barely paying your rent in your 4 square by 4 square apartment."
"Ugghhh why do you always have to be right."
"Because I'm your father that's why."
"Blah blah blah, yadda yadda yadda."
"Do you ever shut up kid."
"Nope not unless food is on the line."
"If you shut up till I say I will allow you to pick dessert first."
"You have yourself a done deal there."
"Good then shut up."

I for some reason listened to him and was quite and Loki and Peter were to trying to see if I would brake so they would win and get their dessert first cause we are all truly children at heart.
I mean Peter technically is but you know what I mean.

"Ok that's enough you 3, your all really creepy not talking every second just all 3 go get dessert before you all forget how to speak."

"Yaasss,"
"Best dad ever."
"Thank you Mr stark."
"SHUT YOUR DUMBASS UP PETER AND COME OVER HERE BEFORE ALL OF THE CHOCOLATE AND ICE CREAM IS STOLEN BY LAYLA."

"SHE BETTER NOT!!"

"SHE WILL NOW HURRY UP!!"

We all just rummage threw the whole of the cupboards, the fridge and the freezer all of us literally putting diabetes on a plate or bowl.

"Your all going to be sick later on."
"But it's worth it dad."
"I swear there is 3 children in this house sometimes."
"Hey, Peter is still a child."
"Shut up before I steal your ice cream."
"You dare and I shall hurt you."
I say hogging my ice cream tower.

"Kids, who'd have 'em."
"You because you obviously love me."
"Sadly yes I do Layla."

"Uggghhh why did I think marshmallows and ice cream was a good mix."
"Not as bad as jelly beans."
"FUUUUCCKKKK MY STOMACH."
"Did I or did I not tell you it was a bad idea to have that much sugar intake at one time you 3."
"I wasn't gonna listen to you now am I."
"Shut up Tony."
"Uggghhh my fùcking stomach."
"Shut up, stop complaining and pick a damn film already."
"You don't know the pain Thor."
"And I don't want to but pick a film and be quiet."
"Fine fine put casino royale on then."

Uggghhh my stomach
We get to the part in the film where he poisens James Bond ,sorry for the spoiler, and the doorbell rings.
"Don't pause it shouldn't take that long."

I open the door looking like complete shìt and straight up say.

"Layla Stark how can I help you or fùck of please and thank you."
"Never was one of the friendly type where you Layla."
"Dom what are you doing here."
"Sorry to appear in announced but It was a miss understanding."
"A miss understanding me finding out that you had a fiance that you wouldn't tell me about and who literally put a bounty on my back. That's a miss understanding hmm yeah sure."
"Is everything alright here."
"Yes Tony it is."
"It's Mr stark not Tony, your not family."
"Sorry but please me and Annabelle don't even like each other. It was an arranged marriage between our 2 families for the money. I don't even sleep in the same room as her."
"You know what I wouldn't be mad if it was fine. But it isn't.
Your clueless Dominic you know that right.she is a complete phsyco and in love with you.when she found out about me I was fearing for my life FOR 2 YEARS DOM. 2 YEARS.
What do you go and do run to me saying your sorry say it's all a misunderstanding and run away into the sunset together.
NO THATS NOT HOW IT WORKS I GAVE UP ON THAT DREAM EVER SINCE I LEFT YOU IN THAT SHITTY ASS APARTMENT YOU TRIED TO KEEP ME HIDDEN IN."
"Look you have all rights to be mad at me but I need a place to sleep,"
"My parents disowned me as their child and I am seen as a disgrace ever since I lost my job at the salary firm,"
"5 days tops. Enough time for me to get back on my feet. It's all I'm asking and I will disappear from your life like I was never here."
"You disappear from my life and I ever see your face again there will be a consequence."
"Yes and yes gone forever."
"Fine,the spare guest room is in the east wing, the furthest away from mine."
"Thank you so much for this Layla."
He starts wheeling in his black suitcase to the guest room at the end of the hall
"Just don't expect anyone to be nice to you."