Hide with Styles (:

Characters: Wynter ( YOUR L/N ) = You <3    One Direction     (Your name sounds like Winter)

(Your Pov) Chapter 1. 

I grabbed my boots and ran out the door just in time as Autumn pulled up in her Red Mustang Convertable. Me and Autumn well we've been friends since the organization started. Autumn and I work for the government. We protect celebrities from assasins (sp?) Our first celebritiy was Katy Perry. Today we're on a new mission with a new celebrity.... a boy named... Harold Edward Styles. Hmm doesn't ring a bell. "Hello Autumn!" I screamed through the brisk warm wind. Damn was it hot here in Cheshire.  We exchanged words and we were off to 1419 Collin Ave. ( Some Time Later ) We pulled up to a large flat with a Big Red Bus in the driveway.  I walked up in a white shorts, Vans (navy blue), A navy blue ruffled tanktop with a white cardigan. Autumn knocked on the door and a boy with very curly hair and the cutest dimples opened the sleek glass door. "Hello ladies I'm Harry." the boy said in the cutest British accent. "Uh umm we're Wynter and Autumn from the organization. I'm Wynter." I said with the most flirtatious smile.

End. So did you guys like it so far? Sorry it's short they're going to be longer. Fan me? Please? 

<3 MeLLyLoVesMaLiK30 ( Melissa )