Money!

Bae yurin walked back to her house after a day of work.
Arriving home, Bae yurin was greeted by his grandfather, Bae inseok with a sweet smile.

Bae yurin stayed with his grandfather after the incident that happened to her in the past. They live In a small house In a hidden area.

They live hard, Bae yurin had to give up the fun as a teenager to help his grandfather earn money. His life is only focused on making money.

"ahhh so comfortable" said Bae yurin who was lying in a small hut in front of his house while smiling beautifully, did not look at all that she was tired.

While looking at the sky she asked herself "how are the boy who was often bullied in the past? "
"did he being bullied too now?".

She is still thinking about Han jinho, his best friend in kindergarten. She did not know if Han jinho was looking for her.

"yurin-ie, let's eat" called grandfather. Bae yurin immediately ran to her grandfather with joy.

"Yurin-ie eat this" while putting vegetables in yurin bowl.
"Grandpa ate a lot too" said yurin with a big smile.

Grandpa looked at Yurin lovingly and said "Yurin does not want to continue study in university ?"
then yurin looked at his grandfather with a cheerful face And replied "I want to take care of you"Although in his heart wanted to continue studying but due to their insufficient condition prevented her.

"Grandpa is not a child Grandpa can take care of myself" her grandfather said.

Bae yurin just nodded And continued their dinner.