part 19

we are at the ender portal. each person jumps in one at a time. then it is Arias' turn. he has the little girl on his shoulders still. he jumps in and the girl screams and jumps off. bonnie is still there though and catches her.
"what is wrong" says bonnie
"the scary hole. they all vanished"
bonnie smiles, this is the first time the girl has said anything "it's fine, it's just a way to go see some friends"
"Ok" she says nervously hugging her cat
they jump in holding hands as they do.they appear in the end with the rest.the girl has her hands over her eyes. And the kitten is rubbing against her leg. the group walk into the castle and are confused what to do next having no leader on how to get the primes. they only know the ruler of the end can retrieve them. suddenly an elderman appears. he is missing half his left arm.
"we are looking for the primes" says lauren
the enderman looks at her and without a word grabs her hand and they both are gone in a purple flash. they are at a chest deep in the end sitting there in a barren wasteland. she opens it and finds the primes. the two return.
"you found them?" says Zia
"yes"
she holds up the shining cubes singing there eerie songs of destruction.
"I guess it is obvious who will use them" says ember
everyone looks at alleous and he looks surprised by this.
cuts to the heart of ardonia where Una is holding the master staffs. she places them in the beacon like beam of energy and they begin to spin around and around until suddenly they explode and a shockwave is sent across all of ardonia. suddenly all the ardoni have their markings fade to white.
cuts back the the knights.
"your markings, what is happening" says Zia
"the staffs have been destroyed" says ember
"how do you know" says alleous
"Ar told me"
"mhm, and how does he know"
she pauses.
"because he was there when they were made"
"well we must stop her" he says " there must be a way to reverse it"
"me and ember will go stop her"
"Arias-"
"actually, I was thinking maybe I should stay and watch the little one here" says Arias
"maybe I should stay too, to help him because we all know he needs it" says bonnie
"very well" he says "Zia you and latios and rath go stop the pillagers. gather allies on the way to help you get to the leader."
"brimstone, you take some of the remaining enderknights and take back the nether"
they all walk towards the portal.
"are you sure there are no other reasons you want to stay" says Zia to bonnie jokingly. they smile and say goodbye.