Chapter 3: Disappointment

When they got to the manor Joseph went straight to his room. He was extremely upset about the match. He hadn't really expected to win considering how bad he's been doing recently. It still truly hurt though. He had gone to bed without dinner. He lost his appetite from the match. He felt lightheaded and tired. He had no motivation to do anything for the next few days. He barely came out of his room, he was absolutely miserable. After a good 3-4 days of this Antonio decided to check on him. Antonio had been worried about him for a while due to all of the losses and everything. When he had come into Jospehs room to check on him he was already asleep. Antonio quietly crept up next to the bed and got in with Joseph. He quickly fell asleep right next to him.  The next morning came quickly. Joseph had awoken first. He got startled and almost fell out of the bed when he noticed Antonio there. He wasn't expecting to wake up with him right there. Antonio was soon woken by a small pat on the back from Joseph. They sat there cuddling together for a small but just talking about their problems and all. Antonio started spending a bit more time with Joseph to make sure he was doing alright. He had always wanted the best for him so he thought this would be the best way to achieve that. Antonio and Joseph had always had a good relationship with each other so Joseph didn't see this out of the ordinary for Antonio. Antonio meanwhile was trying to think of stuff that could help Joseph feel better. He decided to directly confront him about it. Antonio had always known how much Joseph missed his brother so that's when he got an idea.