Chapter 3: Really annoyed

It was morning already but it was so cold. Today was a Sunday so I decided to go to the amusement park with my friend Yoora. She told she would meet me at 12 in front of our regular meeting spot. I looked at the clock and gasped. I got right out of the bed and dressed in a cozy outfit which was comfortable and warm.

 I got right out of the bed and dressed in a cozy outfit which was comfortable and warm

This was my outfit. I put on a messy bun and knocked at Tae's door to drop me off. He opened his door and asked " Why do you want me to drop you? You have a boyfriend right?"

I actually forgot that I played in front of him. I somehow convinced him to drop me off. We reached the meeting spot. It was a jogging park. I saw Yoora standing next to a tree waiting for me. I hugged her and she hugged me back.

Me: " Yooraaaaaa sorry, I am late"

Yoora: Its ok lets go. I am so excited to hang out with you after a long long time.

We held each others hands not noticing that Tae was there with us. He looked all annoyed.

Tae: So I should be third wheeling both of you?

Yoora: Yah!

We both sat in the back seat with each other. He drove us to the amusement park. We were standing in the entrance but I felt like someone patted on my back. I thought it was yoora and held her hands close to my face.

Me: Yah! Yorra you're hands have become so soft" I said rubbing my cheeks on her unusually soft hands.

I suddenly heard Yoora screaming from a distance. I turned towards the sound and saw that Yoora was standing near the entrance. Then...... who...... am I holding? I slapped the hands away and turned around to see Jimin with a face that is as red as a tomato. It was awkward. He rubbed the back of his neck because of nervousness.

Jimin: "Ahhh Hi I think you remember me right?"

Me: Y-yeah right I do, Hi!

Taehyung and Yoora came running to me. Taehyung looked angry whereas Yoora was staring at Jimin.

Yoora: *whispers to me* Yah! Go eun who is this hot looking man? He is totally my type.

Me: yah! stop it.

Jimin moved his hands towards me and said, " Nice to meet you again" I shook my hands with him and said hi to him.

Jimin: Can I join you guys? I would love the company.

Taehyung Immediately said no but Jimin ignored him and looked at me waiting for my response. I bit my bottom lip because of frustration. " Actually.... I--" before I could complete my sentence Yoora dragged him and said " Oppa please come with us, we would love to have you with us". He smiled at her and wrapped his arm around both of us. Taehyung stood in front of us and said, " I won't allow any physical contact so it will be good if you keep your filthy hands off them". He put his hands down and came with us. He payed for all of us.

Yoora loved high and scary rides like roller coasters. She was very fond of roller coasters. As soon as we entered she pulled my hand gesturing me to sit on the roller coaster along with her. I tried to pull back and finally became free from her grip and tried to run away but suddenly someone caught me. I could feel the strong arms. I looked up and saw Jimin looking all red like a tomato. I covered my face so that Jimin wouldn't notice me my burning cheeks. I suddenly felt someone's grab me. Taehyung took me away from Jimin and made me sit on the roller costar. My legs were shivering so much. Jimin sat next to me.

Me: But Yoora told she--

before I could complete my sentence he pointed towards Yoora who was sitting with Taehyung. The roller coaster started moving upwards. My heart was beating faster and faster as it moved up. Unconsciously I grabbed onto Jimin's arm. The roller costar reached the tip. It was about to go down. I closed my eyes and moved my face closer to Jimin. I hugged him tightly as the roller costar moved. It took twists and turns which made my heart jump out of my chest. The ride came to an end and we reached the end point. I opened my eyes and looked around. I pushed Jimin away and said, " I am sorry" there was no response. He looked like a statue. He did not blink even once. I gave him a slight jerk which made him flinch. He looked at me and covered his face being all shy which made me chuckle. Next was the giant wheel, My favorite ride. I dragged Yoora to the giant wheel but she sat with Taehyung again leaving me with Jimin. Taehyung would literally tear me apart when I get home. I sat on the seat opposite to Jimin's. There was an awkward silence for a moment. He sat next to me. I tried to move away but he sat next to me again.

Me: Yah! What is wrong with you?

Jimin: I am afraid of heights so I want a company. I never said anything when you were hugging me throughout the ride"

I coughed as he said that. Does he want to hug me or something? after a long and awkward ride we finally got off. We went to buy some cotton candy. He payed for this as well. I liked fluffy things. Cotton candy was my favorite. There was a special panda shaped cotton candy in store. Jimin held it next to my face and said, " I see no difference". I Pushed him away playfully. It's true I am a little chubby and do look like a panda. I filled my cheeks with air and walked away from him.