Chapter 1: I met him

It was so cold. I just curled up in my blanket not knowing that it is morning. I was freezing so bad. I did not wanna get up from bed. Wish I could sleep like this for my entire life. I suddenly heard loud Bangs on my door. I heard the person behind the door yell "Yah! Go-eunah get up you lazy head! we have to go".

" Let me sleep I don't wanna meet her!!!!!" I shouted in a sleepy tone

Ohh! Sorry, I forgot to introduce myself. I am Kim Go-eun and I am 21 years old. The person banging outside my door is an annoyingly handsome punk whose name is Kim Taehyung. He is taking me to meet his girlfriend. Why do I have to meet her? Fine!!!! I know I am jealous, really jealous because I have had feelings for him for like 10 years. I confessed my feelings to him once but I got friend zoned right away. I don't wanna meet her! I don't! If i do, I will end up torturing that poor girl to leave him alone. I know I am such an idiot. I destroy his love life every time and I am ashamed of doing so. But if that's the case, why does he take me with him? I got up from bed because that little rat wouldn't stop banging on my goddamn door. I said him to wait and got up to dress. I wore a mini skirt with a pair of black boots and a loose shirt top.

 I wore a mini skirt with a pair of black boots and a loose shirt top

This was my overall look. I wore an extremely light makeup and opened the door. My eyes have been blessed, as soon as I opened the door I saw taehyung standing there looking like a prince. I unknowingly started staring at him. He noticed it and gave me a little hit on my forehead with his knuckles. Yah! come on we are late! he yelled. I showed an angry pout to him and walked along with him. He led me to his car. He drove off to his favorite café. he ordered a latte as always and sat on his regular seat. I was going to sit beside him but just then a girl entered the café he pushed me away gesturing me to sit on the other side of the table. I let out a scoff and pushed the chair noisily and sat on the chair. That annoying idiot is trying to make a girlfriend. What is so bad about me that he friend zoned me in front of the whole class. He was having a nice chat with that girl who seems to show off a lot. She tucked her hair behind her ear in a stylish way and held her cup as if she was queen Victoria. I couldn't help but tear them apart with my fierce looking eyes. My blood boiled as I saw that woman whispering something to tae and he giggled at her showing off his boxy smile. I crushed the water bottle in my hands. They were acting all clingy and touchy with each other. I accidentally spilled my coffee on her dress.

" Oh I am sorry! I am so sorry!" I said in an apologetic tone.

"Its ok, I am ok you don't have to apologize" she said in a kind voice and gave me a warm smile.

I noticed tae glaring at me and gave me a fierce and angry look. He held my wrist tightly and took me outside the café .

" Tae! leaveee it hurts!" I screamed.

He swung my hand and looked at me as if he was going to burn me alive. " Look Go-eun if you're going to spoil my relationship like always then you are free to leave. You always do this to me. What is your problem? I have forgiven you so many times but I can't forgive you anymore. What is the matter with you? I brought you here because I did not want to avoid you and you are my closest friend. I wanted them to meet you first. I trusted you Go-eunah!"

" Tae I swear! It was an accident this time I did not do it on purpose! I swear Tae!"

" Yeah sure an "accident" I know what you meant by an "accident"

Why didn't he trust me? It was just an accident. I did not do it on purpose. Tears started forming up in my eyes. " I did not want to come here right from the start" I said and then left. I walked for a while. I reached a park where there was a bench to sit on. The sky was turning dark. I sat on the bench for a while. I did not notice the person sitting next to me.

" That annoying little human being, what does he think of himself. As if she died because of the coffee. Why doesn't that rat trust me. That punk! If I got a chance I would burn him alive and turn him into ashes" I began complaining about him not knowing that it was loud enough to be heard by the person sitting next to me. I felt the tears rolling down my cheeks. I started sobbing. I suddenly felt a hand lift up my chin.

I looked up and saw the face of the person who was sitting next to me.

He said, "I don't know you, but you are too beautiful to be wasting your tears on a guy.