Lightning bugs!

"Hurry up, Toshi! You're taking so long in there I'm starting to think you're gonna chicken out!" Satori leaned against the door to the bathroom. Wakatoshi's apartment had become a normal thing, spending the night wasn't out of the ordinary either, although nothing had happened since their awkward hand-kiss.

"I'm hurrying, Satori. Wait one moment." There was a slight shuffling in the bathroom, until the lock to the door clicked and out came a very well put together brunette. He wore a dark grey long-sleeve, paired with navy blue jeans that frayed at the ankle. His hair was fluffier than Satori had ever seen it before, and he resisted the urge to stretch out a hand and run his fingers through it.

"You look beautiful." Satori gaped, his eyes glued to the shirt that was thin enough to see Wakatoshi's athletic build through.

"Thank you, Satori. You look amazing as well." He was half-right, at least by Satori's standards. The man's hair was brushed downwards, his bangs just long enough to brush against his eyelashes. He wore a white t-shirt and a pair of baggy, black jeans he'd stolen from Wakatoshi's closet. He pulled a black zip-up over his arms and nodded toward the door.

It was a beautiful day, the sky was painted with straight aquamarine, the clouds blending in beautifully. However, the one thing more beautiful to Satori than the sky, was Wakatoshi. His crush on the man had become far more extreme, Satori going so far as to stutter his name breathlessly at odd hours of the night with his eyes glued shut and mouth open in a daze, his hand moving lewdly underneath his pants, imagining the warmth of his skin against his own.

The sidewalks were busier today, forcing the two to walk closer together, the skin on the back of their hands brushing as they walked. Satori let out an audible gasp at the sight that beheld him, they had come across an amusement park, one full of loud screams and flashing lights. He grabbed Wakatoshi's hand and led him through the gates, thoroughly weaving past the guards on duty. His eyes were locked on a particularly high rollercoaster, what looked like the highest in the park.

"Come on, Toshi! We're goin' on this one." His face softened, he looked so serene under the purple-tinted fairy lights of the rollercoaster line.

"Alright, Satori. Let's go." They made it to the front of the line, Wakatoshi looking at the car sliding along its tracks, people filtering out of the seats.

Their seatbelt buckles slid into place tight, the material slightly uncomfortable rubbing up against their torsos. Satori looked at his friend and grabbed his hand, smirking as he did so. The car started moving, slightly vibrating as it slid straight up at a 90° angle. Wakatoshi closed his eyes and waited for the coaster to reach the top, when it did he braced himself for the wind whipping against his face. It stopped, leaning forward giving all of the passengers a view of the rails below. He sent a concerned glance toward the redhead, who's legs were swinging with excitement, before the car lurched forward and screams erupted from everywhere around them.

The fairy lights now glew a bright turquoise, flashing sporadically as the coaster passed them. Satori cackled maniacally and threw his arms up in the air, wind brushing the hair out of his face. He pressed a wide, toothy smile onto his face as the car lurched forward again, sliding to a halt.

Satori shuddered with excitement and began unbuckling his seatbelt, leaning over to unbuckle Wakatoshi's, who was pressed against the seat in fear.

"Aww, Toshi? You scared?" His face came close, and Wakatoshi admired his beautiful, skeleton-like features before breaking eye contact and responding.

"It was quite the experience, you actually enjoyed it?" He furrowed his eyebrows as another loud cackle escaped the man's lips.

"Yes! Now we walk around and do couple things, as any other loving couple would." He hoisted Wakatoshi up out of his seat and back onto the concrete, where his feet wobbled.