Dan!

Phil's POV

I hate hospitals, always have. Last time we were here was when Dan had that operation. Just that was scary, just watching him lying there. Now we are here becuase Dan may or may not be fighting for his life!

Me and PJ run out of the car and into the main entrance without stopping. By the time we were at the front desk we were both desperate for breath, see us youtbers don't really feel the need to exercise. "H-hi I'm P-Phi-Phil Lest-Lester and I am here t-to see Daniel Howell." I say while catching my breath. The nurse at the desk was checking the files on his computer to see where Dan was.

"Ah Philip! We have been expecting you now you must hurry to ward 3, the nurses there shall let you in." The nurse said, quite quickly so we could go to Dan faster. I didn't have time to thank the nurse as I started running again. I could hear Peej rush a thanks before catching up with me.

"Peej, where the hell are we going? Look for signs or something hurry!" I rush out, trying to find where ward 3 was.

"Phil! It's this way come one!" PJ calls out to me, running in the direction he pointed, I quickly caught up with him even though it felt like my lungs were going to explode from lack of air.

We reach the doors to ward 3 and a doctor was waiting by the doors, he quickly usered us in and walked quickly to where Dan was. He pointed to the door and then walked away, he looked upset.

I stand outside for a few mintues collecting my breath before taking a deep breath before opening the door...

Inside was Dan! My Dan! He was all covered in blood and, bruises and black soot. He was wearing a hospital gown too. I could hear the heart monitor beeping, on the monitor was Dan's heart rate. He was still alive! I walk over to the bed and sit down where a chair was already set out. I grab hold of Dan's hand that wasnt connected to drips and the monitor. I stroke it gently, tears streaming down my face but I wasn't making a single sound.

"Dan?" He didn't answer me. I was still crying, I got up and rested my forehead against Dan's, being careful incase it hurts there. "Dan? It's me, its Phil please wake up I need you!" I still get no response. I lift my head a little before pressing my lips softly to his. "Dan, I love you so much it hurts, please don't leave me." I say still crying, I press my lips against Dan's again.

Suddenly I feel Dan beginning to kiss back, I also felt his free hand in my hair, holding me in place. I pulled away slightly and looked at Dan, his eyes were open and he was crying too but he was smiling. "It's you" Dan says softly and hoarsely. I smile back and kiss him again.

"It's you" I say back to him. This time Dan pulled me back in and we kissed properly, Dan bit my bottom lip gently causing me to open my mouth and we shared our first proper kiss.

But would it be our last?...

DONT KILL ME I'M SORRY FOR THE CLIFF HANGER! YOU JUST HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL MONDAY/TUESDAY