Chapter 1: Brothers

Ah, what a nice day. In school, with my BFF Emily. She's a girl who always ties her hair up like a pony's tail. Which we call in life a ponytail. Well, she's the one who spreads humor all along. I will always hear laughing and banging the table. (Sigh*)Wouldn't this day get any better? Well, this day would get more awesome than usual! Well, our friend, which is Maden, she's the monitor of our class. Class Apple. A funny name for a class, right? Well, Maden's always careful of what she's doing. Like when Suzen didn't finish her homework, she would like say "Hurry up! The teacher's coming. If you don't you're gonna get caught! ". And on the other side Suzen's a little, you know? Clueless. Well, she's always the one who would be very slow AND NOT FAST LIKE Maden. You know what I mean, do you?

"See you on Monday, Maden and Suzen! And don't forget to do your homework! " I shouted as me and Emily walked down the street. Suzen replied "Yeah, I would! Don't worry. " 

Wow, nice day I had in school. Huh? I have friends and caring parents. How great is that?

So the thing I was talking about was something I had never felt like. Brothers. I wished I had brothers. Emily had brothers and even Maden and Suzen had brothers! And, brothers are nice. I wished I had like 3 or 4 brothers! That would be totally nice! Right? But, the problem is, how do I get a brother? Well, Emily's got one. So maybe I can let her share a brother with me, right?

"Sure if you want to. My brother looks nice but he is CRAZY! CRAZY I tell you! " said Emily. Yeah, maybe she's right. You can't judge a book by it's cover. So, yeah. Plan failed. Well, Maden and Suzen didn't agree to my plan too. Now, I am just a lonely potato with no one around....(Except for Emily and BFF's and parents....)SOOO, well a lonely potato will always be lonely. Now I am crying.

So yeahhh. See the next chapter please....