Chapter 4: What?!

"Bro...bro... " I moaned.

"Estella!! Get up now! " my mother shouted.

"Huh? What time is it? OMG!!! IT IS 7 IN THE MORNING!!! " I screamed. 

I hurried up to brush my teeth and took a quick bath. I rushed out for the door and ran to school. "OMG, ESTELLA YOU ARE LATE FOR 5 MINUTES!! " Emily said, shocked. "You usually woke up later that me silly! " I mimicked. And I sat down beside Emily. "Meh, you are still late. " Emily made a duck lip and read her book. "Hey, what are you looking at? " I asked curiously. "Oh, just a book about dreams. Funny eh? Well, I had this dream and it just like went on and on. Like tons of episodes. Well, you know? About that dream, I just..... " Emily went on, but I wasn't listening. Yeah, about that dream! Do I really have a brother? When I was thinking about my 'brother', Emily asked me "Hey, is something wrong? You are not focusing to my story. " Emily asked, feeling weird. I answered "Ha, nothing's wrong, I am just really tired.  " I didn't know I could tell a lie in front of Emily. I was just sad. I couldn't tell her the truth. 

The next day.....

The teacher stepped in class. She smiled and pointed at the door, making us curious. "Ok class. Today, we have a new student. His name is Heaven Elena. Please welcome him.  " The teacher said while pulling him in. 

HEAVEN 

HEAVEN

HEAVEN

HEAVEN

That was.... Heaven!! Heaven was like the one in my dreams, my elder brother!! Well, maybe he's not my brother, just a normal student who came to study, huh? Who knows? Maybe he is my brother!! Well, I am not sure, I wanna check if he is my brother though. I really wanna find out! Ah! I have a plan! I'll just tell the teacher that I will want Heaven to sit with me. Nice, eh? Well, hope the teacher would cooperate with me. "Miss. C-can Heaven sit beside me? " I asked awkwardly. "Well, okay. But if there's talking, I'll just have to separate you.  " The teacher made the rules clearly enough. Well, just have to wait until recess then I could open my big, fat mouth then.