Chapter 6: DNA

So, we plucked our hairs, and placed them in a plastic bag. I saw my hair was the same colour as Heaven. Dark Brown. I was so happy, because I thought that I would have a brother. But, Heaven was not happy at all. He was kinda gloomy. I knew he would say no to me, but he dared not to. 

"Heaven, are you unhappy about this DNA test? " I asked, with painful heart. "N-no, it's ok. I believe you will feel better about this. " Heaven tried his best to tell me that he is ok. "Well, let's do this! " I said happily. Then, we gave the hairs to the DNA test guy. He said "Oh, this is good! You look the same. This will be easy to do. " Well, I looked at Heaven and back at the DNA test guy. He looked so cheerful, maybe we are siblings.

After 3 months, we went back to the DNA office. The guy told us that the test results are out, and he gave us the envelope. We went to school to check it out, very nervously. 

When we opened the envelope, we were shocked to see that we were actually siblings. How cool!! Well, the Heaven in my dream was older than me, but it looks that he's my twin! We were so happy, I cried. Heaven smiled and hugged me. Then, I told Emily, Suzen and Maden. They were so surprised! We were so happy. But, did my mother know about this? 

Well, we asked our mother. But she said she didn't know about this, she was so happy. She hugged both of us. Then, Heaven moved in, he stayed in our empty room, he was happy. Me too! We were reunited!