Para Sayo

This song always reminded me of my totga. He said he dedicated this song for me. He is the bad boy hearthrob in our campus during our high school. Even though,he was like that. I fell in love with him. The first time I saw him, I knew that I can't ever forget him. We had this mutual feelings for each other. We had deep convo in those late nights. Even though I am running for honors and still studying , I still chose to talk to him,texting. Because I liked him so much. We exchanged so many I love you's and I miss you's .  Until, one day I heard that he had a girlfriend. I was like, what the fuck! Who am I by the way? I thought I was his. And later on, he cut our communications.

Then he's back again.

During college. He kept on messaging me. Greeted me so many good morning's and good night's. And I fell in love again, with him again. During my 18th birthday, I celebrated it with him. He asked me to went to a park and I said yes of course. I was so happy that time. I was only wearing my "pambahay clothes"pa nga. Then he said "I will give you the best birthday gift you will never forget". Yes he is.

Up until now I can't forget my first kiss. And it was him. My first kiss. But a week after my birthday, he was gone again. Leaving me again. Ghosted me again. I am so sad. After what we had, hugs, kissess and sweet exchanges , still he chose to break my heart. He chose to break me again.

To you , I hope you are happy and well. I can never hate you because for once in my life , I was so in love and you made me feel like loving is a great feeling. That is why even though you ghosted me, a part of me still wants you. I had loved you. And yes you are true that I can never forget you. "Bakit nakikinig ka pa? Matatapos na ang kanta. Pinapatakas na kita mula nung unang stanza"I guess you just meant this lyrics of this song. Until then. I loved you and this will be the last. I promised.