REASONS TO LIVE

Reasons to live:

"Suicide doesn't stop the pain, It just passes it on to someone else."

1: We would miss you

2: It's worth it to be alive

3: It does get better, believe it or not it will eventually get better.

4: There's so much you would miss out on doing.

5: You are worth it don't let anyone, even yourself tell you otherwise.

6: God made you for a reason, you have a reason.

7: There is always a reason to live!

8: So many people care about you

9: You are amazing

10:I don't even know you and I love you

11:I care for you

12: There are plenty of people that love you and care for you

13: You're literally perfect!! <3

14: Sometimes life is hard but it will make you a stronger person, don't worry!

15: God loves you cares about you

16:Killing yourself is never worth it, you'll hit both yourself & the people who care about you.

17: You can look back at yourself later in your life and be glad you didn't commit suicide.

18: What about all the things you've always wanted to do? What about all the things you've planned, but never got around doing? You can't do them if you're dead.

19: I want you to be alive

20: So many people want you alive!

21: You won't be able to listen to Music and your favorite song and singer if you die

22: listening to really loud music

23: You'll never have the feeling of walking into a warm room on a cold day.

24: You're unique. There is actually no one exactly like you in the whole universe. You are who you are and you have the life that you have for a reason. For a purpose. A purpose that was solely given to YOU.

25: To have this strange feeling that I want you to have the best life, one in which you smile everyday. I know I don't know you, and that's why this feeling is strange, but I just wish and pray for your happiness because you matter to me. Your life, your happiness, that beautiful smile on your face, and even those tears you get off your face after you cry because you let it out and you are ready to keep going as the warrior you are, are precious to me.

26: You have so much to live for Your dreams need some fulfilling to do

27: There are so many people that would miss you, including me

28: the clouds

29: You are gorgeous

30: Someone out there would die for you :)

31: How do you think your family would feel?

32: Proving people wrong with your success.

33: Watching movies.

34: Being dumb in public just because you can.

35: I would miss you like crazy!

36: If you're gone how will you achieve great things?

37: Helping other people.

38: You have a future to live for.

39: Being alive is good