A/n Character brefing and naruto's past

Kiyomi uchiha:- the brother of itachi uchiha and sasuke uchiha.
Sasuke, itachi and kiyomi attitude is like mikoto's kind, gentle and loving but kiyomi is a prodigy, her dream is to gain become the strongest uchiha. ( fugaku also died and also all the people who where planning te coup de ta and all the innocent were spared.)

Yua ( naruto's adoptive mother and she is not the raikage's wife)Yua is a former ninja of kumo, she was one of the mist powerful jonin of kumo

Yua is a former ninja of kumo, she was one of the mist powerful jonin of kumo.
She met naruto when ay assigned her to train naruto.
She felt bad for naruto after hearing his past and decided she will fill the role of mother in naruto's life, she then retired as a ninja to spend some time with naruto. She is the reason why naruto quit his attitude and actually started trusting other.

 She is the reason why naruto quit his attitude and actually started trusting other

Naruto our main character and his back story.
When naruto came to kumo he was only kind to ay and b he would not talk to anyone else because he thinks they will betray him like the peolple in konoha did. Naruto's training started at the age of 6 and quickly surprised b his sensie and the only person naruto trusted accept ay.
B was surprised at the rate naruto learned jutsu's and he alredty knew tree walking before he came to kumo.
When ay said to naruto that he will asigned a new trainer naruto protested but ay knew naruto needed to get over his past so he didn't Listen to a word that naruto said.
At first naruto would only talk to yua about his training and was very rude to her but yua was always kind to him and naruto eventually started trusting her and when she told him she can be his mother he was shocked and thanked her.
After that yua started changing naruto's attitude and told him that all people are not bad and there are some people he can trust.
Naruto joined the academy at the age of 8 and became a ninja at the age of 10. He raw talent and intelligence was the reason he was said to be the prodigy of kumo.
One day naruto was assigned a mission to escort a princess.
In the journey naruto saw a fire feather and made a lighting clone to examine the feather and told the clone to follow the bird that thus feather was if since he thought that the birds wing was on fire and was in danger.
Once naruto's clone followed the trali of fire featured he saw a huge cave the clone was dispelled and naruto got the information and decided to check it out after the mission.
At that moment no other genin had passed so was just b and him.
Once the mission was finished naruto told b about the cave.
They both decided to check it out.
Once they arrived there was a barrier when b tried to enter it he couldn't enter but when naruto tried he could enter.
Naruto wanted to check the placeout, b was not sure but he trusted naruto and let him go.
Once naruto arrived he saw some kind of stone with Weird writing and drawing.
Naruto heard a voice ' how did you get in here human'.did dranzer a elite Phoenix.
Naruto was shocked but he remained clam and told the truth to the 30 ft Phoenix.
The Phoenix was shocked the only one who could enter the Barier where all the Phoenix and the chose human who would bring peace to this world. Only someone who was pure hearted could go through the barrier.
He took naruto to xenos the king of the Phoenix and told him everything about naruto.
The Phoenix was happy that the child he had been waiting for was finally here. He himself knew the sage if the six path and his frong summon told xenos about the prophecy and to teach the child of the prophecy.
Xenos accepted and was waiting for the child for more than 500 years Phoenix are immortal and don't age so he was still powerful as ever he even rivaled the power of the nine tails.
From that day xenos made naruto a Phoenix summoner and told him that when he was strong enough he would teach him how to use the swords of Phoenix the Phoenix claw.
Dranzer also became naruto's personal summoner.
When naruto told b he didn't believe him and told him if he was really a Phoenix summoner to summon one. Naruto summoned kairu a horse sized Phoenix b was shocked but naruto also summoned ksiru so he could get to the cloud faster and by flying.
When ay and yua heard they knew that their son never lies to them.
From that day naruto had a very high fire affinity.
He then was put on a genin squad when he was 12 and met yugito. Yugito unlike most girls didn't like naruto in a romantic way but in a sibling way , after a month naruto began calling her his big sister and she called him his brother.
Yugito understood what naruto went through since she was a jinchuriki, and even if he wasn't a jinchuriki he was treated like one.
Once naruto had created his blazing king and purple lighting at the age of 12.
He was said to be the biggest prodigy that was born in kumo.