The treaty

A 12 year old boy with black hair was sleeping in a bed in hospital, beside him was a sleep yua.
Naruto slowly started to wakeup, he felt something heavy on his leg, when he saw he saw His mother's head and she was sleeping he smiled he guessed that she was here from the moment he was passed out in the chunin exams
He then felt a sharp pain in his left arm, he saw his life left arm covered in bandages. He sighed ' I went a little over board with thunder blade'.
He saw yua waking up she saw naruto was a wake she quickly hugged him.
'Do you have any idea how worried I was' yua said with tears in her eyes.
Don't worry mom I am fine just my left arms hurts.
Yua broke the hug and looked at his left arm.
'That is the result of going overboard! Yua scooled him.
Sorry mom. He said he knee his mother loved him more than anyone, she must have got worried.
Just wait here I will call the doctors and yugito,amoi,b and your father. Yua said.
OK mom said naruto.
Yua came back with yugito,amoi,b a doctor and ay.
Yugito went and hugged naruto.
You idiot you actually made me worried. Said yugito.
Sorry yugito-nii. Said naruto.
Yugito looked at him with a death glare.
If you make me worry like that again, you know what will happen right! Right!
H-h-ha-hai.said naruto
Ay then came up and put a hand on naruto's shoulder ' I am glad you are okay son'. Said ay with a smile.
Thanks dad. Said naruto.
The doctor then came up he will be realised today but he will still need not allowed to use that left arm of his. It will take about 2 days to completely recover.
Yua nodded knowing that she and yugito will take care of naruto mostly.
Yua looked at naruto and just with a look naruto understood want she was trying to say.
Don't you dare use that left hand if yours was the message she was sending.
Naruto nodded.
Yua smiled ' very well let's go to our hotel rooms'.
Everyone nodded.
Ay then spoke. 'Naruto you are not to use your thunder blade until its a do or die situation'.
Naruto looked at ay ' but da-
He was cut if by ay I saw that jutsu of your's is extremely powerful its above s rank but it has a draw back it puts alot of pressure on your arm.
Naruto looked at his left hand.
Naruto am I clear. Ay said in a commanding voice.
'Yes dad'said naruto his head down.
After that naruto and the others left.

With menma
Menma woke up after 4hr naruto left.
Kushina hugged menma, menma didn't hug her back but instead scoff.
Menma I am so glad that you are awake. Said kushina
I am fine mom you don't need to worry about me. Said menma.
Ofcourse I worry about you I am your mother. Said kushina a little hurt by what menma said.
Karah came and said I am glad that you are okay menma-nii.
I am fine said menma.
Minato then came and said we need to talk.
Menma looked at his dad.
'Dad that loser only won because he had the Phoenix contract'.
MENMA said minato you will not talk about naruto like that.
Accept the fact that he is stronger than you and stop with this attitude of yours, don't think because you are my son you can look down on anyone. Said minato
I am the child of prophecy I can look down on other's because I will save the world. Said menma
SLAP' kushina looked at menma with anger.
Mo-mom wh- menma was cut of by kushina.
'IS THIS WHAT I HAVE TAUGHT YOU, TO LOOK DOWN ON OTHERS. EVEN IF YOU ARE THE CHILD OF PROPHECY, YOU CAN'T LOOK DOWN ON OTHERS, ITS MY FAULT I HAVE SPOILED YOU TOO MUCH IF I HAD BEEN LITTLE STRICT THIS WOULD HAVE NEVER HAPPENED. WHEN I SEE NARUTO HUGGING THAT WOMAN WHO HE CALLS HIS MOTHER HE ACCEPT'S HER LOVE NOT BE EMBARRASSED TO ACCEPT IT LIKE YOU. THE CHILD I GAVE MY ATTENTION IS THE ONE WHO HAS SOO MUCH HATE AND THE CHILD I ABANDONED IS PURE OF HEART. YOU EVEN TRIED KILLING NARUTO IN THE BECAUSE WHY YOU couldn't LOSE TO A FAILURE, ITS THE OPPOSITE MENMA YOU HAVE BECAME A FAILURE NOT NARUTO.
After that kushina ran outside the room crying karah following her.
Menma just looked down he realized what his mother this told was the truth.
Menma the reason why naruto has the Phoenix contract is because he is the chosen one, he is the child of prophecy, not you and I want you to accept that fact and don't bitch about it. Do I make myself clear. Said minato raising his voice.
Menma just looked at minato with shock expression he was not the child of prophecy, but naruto was.
Why is the child of prophecy but not me menma asked minato.
The answer is plane and simple naruto's heart is pure he known's how to forgive and look's at all the people at the same manner he doesn't look down on people despite being a genius that is why naruto is special. Minato said
Menma let every word sank in he now understood why naruto was the child of prophecy.
He looked at naruto in a completely different way he respected naruto.
Get some rest you will be realised tommorow said minato.
Minato then went to the hokage office to talk to the raikage.

In the hokage's tower.

May I know why I thus meeting is called raikage. Said minato
I will get straight to the point hokage. Ay said
I want a alliance with the hidden leaf village, our village are the strongest if we have a alliance no other village will dare to mess with us. I want to fix my father's mistakes and forget the past.
Minato looked at the raikage with surprise but then he thought about it.
I will call a council meeting and discuss about them in this matter. Said minato.
Ay understood and nodded.

With naruto
Naruto was lying on yua lap and looking at the Starr's at the balcony of the hotel.
Mom said naruto
Hmmm said yua.
Do you think I went to extreme by stabbing menma at the shoulder.
Yua smile moving her hands through her hair.
My naru-chan you did what was necessary if you wouldn't have used that jutsu he would have killed you. Said yua
Still mom I feel guilty I could have just used less chakra I could have cancelled out his jutsu. Said naruto.
Naru-chan you needed to win and if you wished you could have stabbed him in his heart and killed him, but you chose to stab him in his shoulder. Yua said proud smile.
I guess you are right mom. Naruto said.
There was comfortable silence.
Mom said naruto.
Hmm. Said yua
Do you think that dad thinks I can't use my thunder blade properly.naruto said
No your father is just worried that jutsu is dangerous for you it damages for arms too much using that jutsu too much you could permanently damage your arm. Yua said seriously.
Naruto understood and nodded. Thanks mom said naruto.
You can talk to me about anything naruto, you did say that I am your mother and you are my son.
Naruto smiled mom I wanna go to sleep.
Yua smiled very well let's go.

At the hokage tower

After a long talk with the council minato decided the treaty with the cloud will be good.
So what's you answer hokage said ay.
We accept, we also want a treaty with you raikage said minato.
Ay smiled very well hokage .
I hope we can look over our past said minato.
With that the treaty was made.
So how long will you stay raikage. Asked minato
We will leave in 4 days naruto will take 2 days for recovering. Said minato.
My deepest apologies raikage I never expected menma to take that battle do far. Said ay
Don't apology hokage naruto will never think of it in that way.said ay
Minato looked down.

.
.
.
.
.
Okay guys this is it I hope you liked this chapter.