Study time

"Taetae? I have a question."

"What is it bun?"

"What does it mean when to look up to someone? Because you taller than me and I look up to you so can I write about you?"

"Bun that's not what that means." Tae chuckled. They we're at play time and Jeongguk was writing a paper for class. He wasn't paying attention because he was distracted by a certain tiger resulting in him falling behind. Jeongguk pouted while looking at Tae waiting for him to explain.

"Well when you look up to someone that means you like them and want to be like them."

"Ohh...Hyungie I have another question."

"Hmm?"

"How do you spell your name?"

Taehyung's heart swelled now knowing that his bunny looked up to him.

"Why do you look up to me bun? There are plenty of others."

"Well you make me happy, you're pretty, your not scared of anything, you help me when I need you, you're always there for me. You are who I look up to."

After Taehyung died a bit inside ,because of how cute Ggukie was, he spelt his name for the younger.

"Is there anything else you need help with Ggukie?"

"Umm can you help me with numbers please hyungie."

"Of course. What can you count up to?"

"Six."

"Alright count to six bun."

"Hana, dul, set, net, da-seot, yeo-seot."

"Good job Ggukie. Now repeat after me okay?"

"Yes hyungie."

"Il-gop." Tae held up seven fingers.

"Il-gop." Gguk copied Taes action and held up seven fingers.

"Yeo-deol." Again another finger. Jeongguk copied his words and actions

After just a few minutes Taehyung had taught Jeongguk to count up to nineteen.

"Okay now count to nineteen for me. Can you do that?"

"Hana, dul, set, net, daseot, yeoseot, ilgop, yeodeol, ahop, yeol, yeolhana, yeoldul, yeolset, yeolnet, yeoldaseot, yeolyeoseot, yeolilgop, yeolyeodeol, yeolahop."

"Wahh, my bunny is so smart! You're gonna be smarter than hyungie one day."

Jeongguk looked at Taehyung with big excited eyes that absolutely melted Taes heart.

"Yay!"

"Okay what about hangul? How much you know about it?"

"Umm...."

"Okay do you know what a consonant and a vowel is?"

"Huh?"

"A, E, I, O, U, and sometimes You are all vowels. Everything else is a consonant."

"Okay"

"Such a smart bunny. That's enough studying how about we go play now?"

"Can we play house?"

"Whatever my bunny wants he shall get."

"Yay! Can we be married? You can be the hubsand and I be the wifey."

"You will always be my wifey even when we not playing house."

The two little boys were playing peacefully adorable little giggles emitting from both of them.

"Hello... Can I play with you both?"