Chapter 07

Timeskip

Sasha: *thoughts* Misha You're going to disappear soon. You weren't real in the first place, I'm only going to go back to who I was originally, if only I could've looked at it that way. It would have been so much easier.

Sasha: 'Back when I couldnt control the demonic eyes of destruction, you were the only one who stayed by my side and smiled at me. Thanks to you I was allowed to go outside, but since technically you didnt exist you were always all alone'.

Sasha: 'You say it's your fate, but I've been doing research all this time thinking there must some kind of magic that can change that, for 15 years I've lived life to the fullest, and so it only right that I give the rest of that life to you'.

Sasha: 'Delt makes your source the original instead of mine, but there only one way to activate it, all you have to do is reject me. Dont worry you can do it, I've been preparing for you to hate me for so long. A fate like this I'll destroy it'.

Sasha: Listen up little doll for our entire lives, with every heartbeat I've hated you.

Sasha: 'For our entire lives with every heartbeat, I've loved you'.

Sasha: Goodbye little doll.

Sasha: 'Take care of yourself Misha'.

Sasha: Delt!

Sasha: 'Bye bye'

Crack

Sasha: Wait what it didnt work?

Misha: I'm sorry, I dont understand why you would lie to me.

Sasha: !!

Misha: Sasha, I love how awkward you are you know that.

Sasha then falls to the ground and drops the staff.

Sasha: No after all the cruel things I did you were suppose to reject me, you idiot, I'm begging you!! Or else I cant save you!

Misha: Dont feeling bad for me, I'm not even real.

Sasha: Your real to me!! Please dont disappear.

Misha: I'm going to become a part of you. *hugs Sasha* So I'll always be by your side.

Sasha: *sobbing*

Misha turns to us.

Misha: I got to make up with her. Now I dont have any regrets, in my short lifetime I saw 2 miracles.

Albion: What do you mean?

Anos: The really miracle hasn't even started yet.

Sasha: Albion, Anos are you saying that you can make me disappear instead of Misha.

Misha: But that's no good.

Misha: Please do it Albion. Let Misha-

Albion: Now I remember, didnt this question come up in the aptitude test.

Anos: Let's say you have a daughter with power but little in the demon king aptitude.

Albion: And a son with little power but immense demon king aptitude.

Anos: If both were on the brink of death, which one should be saved?

Albion: Our answers to that was.

Albion/Anos: We would save both of them.

Sasha: Impossible!!

Albion: All we have to do is change the past, originally you both started as individual demons.

Misha: Individual demons?

Sasha: It cant be.

Anos: Its almost time for your sources to fuse back into one. But if those split sources from the past were to appear her now what then?