Chapter 2

Hahrliee's pov

Beep

Beep

Beep

Beep

I woke up to my alarm going off. I hoped out of bed and I let out a big yawn. (and me being me, I didn't cover my mouth with my hand) I mean you can't blame me, I was up pretty late last night.

I growled and grabbed my phone and switched my alarm off and checked the time. It's 7:20 and I need to be at school at 8:40, i have plenty of tim.

I stood up and did a full body stretch, and I stripped and hoped in the shower.

I washed my hair, shaved my legs and washed my body in my favourite strawberry body wash. It's so annoying how us girls who shave our legs, have to shave our legs every day or second day.

Once I was done I hopped out, and dried myself. I wrapped a light blue towel around my body and another identical towel to wrap around my head to dry my hair.

Once I gave myself a quick dry down and rinsed as much water out of my hair as I could, i got dresses into a pair of light blue skinny jeans, a over sized white shirt and a black and white flannel.

I just remembered that I slept with my hair in a braid to have beach curls but I wet my hair so I ruined it. So I just decided to leave my hair wet and wear it down and let it stay damp.

Then I started on my make up. I put on my tinted moisturiser. I don't like my make up to heavy,
the girls that cake face their make up they don't understand that it looks terrible.

Not trying to Brag but I have perfect skin, not oily, no pimples and its smooth and soft. I don't really need or want to wear foundation, I find it gross the way it rubs of when you sweat. Eww. So I just wear a tinted moisturiser, it make me look flawless and natural. I just added a pinky nude lip to finish the look and some mascara.

The lipstick that I now buy is a 24 hour last. On the packaging it read 'water and kiss resistance' it's a little more Pricey but totally worth it.

The reason I made the change from my nude mac lipstick to my 24 hour Revlon is because when ever I'm at school, me and Chase usually end up fooling around During our breaks or in between classes.

My mind went straight to the other day........

~Flashback~

I'm sitting in math class, and I'm board out of my mind.
Mr Deet is going on about algebra, for the second time today.

I decided to have a peak at the clock. It's 2:40, 20 more minutes and I can leave this prison I like to call school. I actually rather like school, it's just today I have a pretty bad headache.

After a while thinking about dogs chasing their own tails and trying to bite them but they just cant reach, I let out a sigh and start to tap my nails on the desk.

5 minutes passed, i started making cool beats with my pencils. I was imagining the desk was my drum and my pencils were my drub sticks. I was knocked out of my fantasy of becoming gone next Ashton Irwin when i felt something gently hit the back of my head.

I turned confused and then i noticed Chase vigorously waving his hand around. i believe he was the one trying to capture my attention. I looked at Chase annoyed and mouth "what?" Then I see Chase mouthing "read the note."