Chapter 1

Hahrliee's pov

I woke up hearing moaning. I knew that meant my Brother had yet another girl over. I mean seriously why he can't have the Decency to not 'do it' here. Where he can wake me up. I suppose if they were 'doing it' at the random chicks house they could wake her family up. Whoever that girl is, she's a screamer.

Its 2AM, I am so pissed off right now. I decide to get up and grab my phone and text, Chase. Since I knew I wouldn't be able to get back to sleep.

Once I had my phone I texted

Me: are you up for it now?

I wait about 5 minutes til I get a reply

Chase: do you know what time it is?

Me: yes duh, Nick has a girl over, and I can't get back to sleep.

Chase: ok, I'm up for it, my house or yours?

Me: yours, imagine if Nick caught you.

Chase: I don't want to imagine, see you in 10?

Me: yep, I'm on my way.

Chase: ok see you then, babe.

Me: don't call me babe, I hate you!

Chase: I hate you too, Babe.

I shook my head and rolled my eyes. I got out of my pyjamas and got dressed into some cloths. I put on some neon blue booty shorts and a black tank top and I decided to go shoeless. Opened my bedroom door and tiptoed out trying not to make the wooden floors creek and closed the door quietly behind me. I tiptoed down my stairs till I got to my front door and opened it and shut it quietly. I did a little jog to get to my car that was parked right by the gate. The cold wind making me shiver, I wish I wore jeans and brag a coat. I got to my car and pressed the unlock button on my keys. I opened the door and I hoped in my car which is a white 2012 Chevrolet Lumina and drove off.

After my five minute drive I pulled up in front of the Wesley house and turned off the ignition and got out and shut the door quietly.

As I was walking my way to the front door, I could hear whining. I knew it was Lala, the Wesley family dog. She's a beautiful 1 year old German Shepard puppy. I love her. She and Aussie (my dog) are best friends. (I wouldn't know if they were but we brought them up together)

"Hey, Lala, how's it going?" I asked her, even though I knew I wouldn't get a reply. "Yeah, Hahrliee, I'm great, how about you?" I said putting on a squeaky voice replying for Lala. "I'm great, I'll see you later, Lala" I said waving. "Bye, Harls" I say for Lala, still in the squeaky voice. I'm the weirdest person on the whole earth I swear.

I walked up to the front door. Chase opened the door, even before I had the chance to knock.

He eyed me up and down. He bit his lip then smirked at me, he grabbed my hand and pulled me inside and quietly closed the door behind him

Without warning he lifted me by my hips as he looked in my eyes. My legs automatically wrapped around his waist.

As he started walking us up the stairs he started kissing my neck. I was biting my lip to stop myself from letting out a moan.

We reached his bedroom Door, which he left open, Chase just used his back to open the door completely.

Once we were in his room, he kicked the door closed.

As we got close to the bed he put me down so I was standing.

We took our own cloths off, till I was standing in a black lace bra with matching panties, I left my underwear on because I know he likes to remove them himself.