Chapter 3

~Flashback~
~4 years ago~
It was my first day of school in cali, and I was fine. As people would say I'm quite a confident person, that can be a good and bad thing.
It was weird because back in Australia we had to wear school uniform, here we could wear whatever we wanted. I just want some tight light blue ripped skinny jeans and a black crop top with some dark blue vans.

Me and Nick were 13 at the time we walked out the front door and nick stopped me and said.
"Woah, what the hell are you wearing. Go and change. Now!" I just laughed at how protective he was being. "Nick let's go." I said still with a slight laugh. "But is said go and cha-" I cut him off. "Nick let's go." He rolled his eyes and we went and got in our mum's car.

~At school~

As I was walking down the hall minding my own business, I herd someone whistle. I turned around to see a HOT guy standing in front of a locker looking at me with a smirk, I winked at him and turned and continued walking.
All of a sudden I bumped in to something hard. I rubbed my sore forehead and looked up. I saw a guy a little bit taller than me probably around about the same age as me. "watch where you're going" he said with an annoyed tone. "excuse me watch where you're going" I defended my self i saw a bunch of teenagers around us gasp. I looked around with a confused looked and stared back at the gorgeous boy. "excuse me, sweetheart, but who do you think you're talking to?" He said with a smirk. "Um are you ok? um i think that you should go and see the nurse" I ask in a caring tone. " what the hell are you talking about?" He replied with confusion. "well obviously i was talking to you, are you dumb or just mentally challenged?" he looked at me with anger and i just walked away.

All day chase was annoying he kept getting me into trouble, but I was just as bad I did the same thing to him. But ever since then we hated each other.

~flashback over~
I was just thinking of the time when I first met Chase.
I got snapped out of my thoughts when I pulled up at school. At Starbucks I got what I got every time, a tall latte, that I was still drinking.

I got out of my car and Brittany walked but to me with her arm hooked to Chase. I rolled my eyes and tried to walk to the front gates. But Brittany blocked my way. "Hey, nerd'' she greeted me with a smirk.

"What do you want, slut?" I also greeted with a smirk.

Brittany looked at chase, like she was expecting him to say something. When he didn't she looked at me with anger and then looked at my car then back at me with a evil smirk. She snatched my coffee out of my hand and poured it all over my white HSV I clenched my jaw and my fists, I also sent her daggers. "Oh, shit" Chase said under his breath. Brittany looked at me still smirking "you have 5 seconds wait I'll give you 6 to run and get the fuck away from me." I said trying to keep calm, but that didn't work.

The thing is I love my car to death it is my most prized possession my car is worth $100'000 It is a 2010 VE HSV Holden. It is an Australian car that i got sent over here, and customed, it has a custom paint job, custom tires, custom detailing in the interior, i put alot of love into my car. I've had my car for 2 years and everyone who knows me knows how much i love my car. Since my car is white i'm afraid that the coffee was going to stain if i don't get it off soon.

"Or what?" She says with a smirk. "That's for me to know, and you to find out." I say while raising a first. Chase steps up and says "Brittany, I would run if I was you." She automatically gets a scared look since Chase said it in a rather serious tone. Brittany gets a look of fear on her face and try to run away in her 6 inch heels which looked ridiculous.

"Fuck" I say under my breath while tying to swipe
the coffee of my car. Chase reaches into his football bag and gives me a bottle of water to pore onto the trunk of my car. "Thanks" "know problem, but now you owe me." He replies with a smirk and a wink. "Ok, after school?" I asked seductively. "Sounds good to me, you can take us both back to my place." He said smirking. I bit my lip and walked away.