ALL THE WAY TO B.T.S

"LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO HATE ANYONE...THAT'S WHAT I'VE LEARNT FROM MY IDOL. SO LOVE EVERYONE TILL YOUR LAST BREATH" :) :)

Previously I explained how I became confident and fearless . It's a new phase of my life that has been started with BTS ......but not with all the members only with J-HOPE. Whenever I looked at that man I felt so much confident. His smile took away all of my sorrow. I started cherishing each and every moment of my life but...some patches of my past still hunting for me and haunted me....It was like living in a horrific nightmare . Whenever I looked forward to start my new life from the beginning.. my past pulled me back from where all of this was started. That thing made me weak and fearful........I wanted to relax, wanted to be happy and wanted to feel loved. But my past always followed me .......always wanted a sacrifice from me....which I really don't like. That's how life became so upturned, so unrealistic ......To whom I love the most.....now I started hating him. But as you know when their is a dark..........there should be a light. That's why God always said-"DO NOT SCARED FROM THE DARK BECAUSE EVERY DARKNESS ALWAYS CARRY A LIGHT WITH THEM ". YES!!!!!!!! past was became my darkness but BTS became my ray of hope which enlighten my world with their happiness and positive vibes. J-HOPE really filled me up with his blessings.

I started to became more and more gentle and happy. I started to overcame from my fear, from my past. 

Few years passed by........ now it's  a beginning of a NEW YEAR (2016). Since year got changed I expected to change my life as well. My dear friend came to my house, we talked and share our past year memories. While sharing memories suddenly she asked me about my experiences with BTS.

I told her whatever I experienced with them. I told her what kind of changes they brought in my life. She was all happy after knowing that. But one thing she asked me after which I locked up my lips , my smile faded away as I don't have got any answer to reply. She asked me-" WHAT I LIKED ABOUT THEM(BTS) ? AND FROM AMONG ALL THE SEVEN WHOM I LIKED THE MOST? WHY?"

I know you all are thinking that it was an easy answer to tell for me  as I like J-HOPE. Exactly I've thought that too.........I replied with the same answer. I told her -" J-HOPE IS THE BEST AMONG THEM " because he is truly a sunshine and a happy man. I gave her a valid reason for liking HOBI.

Then she got curious to know about the reason behind not liking other members. I gave her a very lame reason for that. I told her that she was the only one who send me J-HOPE'S videos and pictures each and every time so I started watching him only. I never looked upon others ....she laughed uncontrollably........I got confused and felt bit sad. After controlling herself she explained that she was J-HOPE biased that's why she sends such videos and pictures to me......she asked me to Stan all the members of BTS.....But I refused to do that ... cause I was totally in J-HOPE. I refused to became an ARMY.

Then she asked me to do favor on her. She said-" JUST GROW UP SWEET!!!!!!! YOU'RE DOING WRONG AND YOU'RE ON A WRONG PATH". liking one without knowing anything about them is not a good start.She asked me -" WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT THEM?".......I got blank in a very moment  and looked confused ...even more confused what to say to her... Then she asked me to do some internet surfing about them. She asked me to read about them. But as usual when people got blind with their own dilemma  they refused everything. Same I did too....I refused to do that too.....till that time she gave me choice to do or not to do so ..But she said one thing to me that I never will forget in my life -" YOU WILL REGRET YOGITA.........ONE DAY YOU WILL REGRET FOR NOT KNOWING THEM. MARK MY WORDS. YOU WILL REGRET WITH YOUR FULL HEART".

I took her words very lightly and said-" SORRY SWEETIE I WILL NEVER REGRET IN MY LIFE". That was my last words of disappointment that I told her. It was not like I hate her or she hates me. We both love each other and we are still friends!!!!!!!!!!!TOUCH WOOD!!!!!!. Many a times we ignored other's advice and feel so relieved but I'm telling you never do that...........always listened to other's, think about that and then choose what you have to do after that. I've done wrong for not listening to her. I've done mistakes ........she said "YOU WILL REGRET"........frankly speaking she was all right ..........I really regretted for not knowing them well.........

But apart from this I became confident, gentle and a kind human after knowing bit of them. That's how I changed a bit.

I've experienced a love named thing with them till 2016.....That's how this year passed by !!!!!!!!!! I got confidence but still way too far from being an ARMY.

NEXT PHASE will be Beginning of BEING AN ARMY---------> HOW I BECAME AN ARMY!!!!!!!!! ENTRY OF RAP MONSTER (RM) IN MY LIFE.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING MY STORY . I LOVE YOU GUYS ....THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING ME AND MY STORY......I WISH YOU ALL LOVE AND HAPPINESS :)

KEEP READING IT ..KEEP ROCKING IT ...DO COMMENTS AND VOTES:) KEEP ENCOURAGING ME . READERS ARE MY STRENGTH. LOVE YOU ALL...GOOD DAY:)