𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 5

Soooooooo, I'm gonna skip to after Eren blocked up the wall with boulder. Cause I'm really tired 😓 . I just wanna get to the 57th expedition quickly. I watched S4 So Yeah,(when I was writing this chapter).
————————————————————————

Chapter 5: The Truth

Eren woke up in a dungeon cell, chains around his wrists and ankles. Commander Erwin Smith, and Lance Corporal Levi Ackerman outside his cell, holding his key necklace.

They told him that he will have a trial tomorrow to determine if he will be with the Military Police or the Survey Corps.

The day of the trial started with Hange literally slamming herself against the cell bars.

They went into the courtroom and both sides stated their arguments. Eren all of a sudden shouted and Levi kicked the absolute SHIT out of him.

In the end, the Scouts got Custody Of Eren.

-time skip to when everyone got into the Scouts including Rui-

Everyone got their scout capes, now talking to Eren about how or if he could control his Titan ability yet.

Rui was outside looking at the stars, the moon was always he's favorite. It always calmed him down for the day he went through.

Rui looked around him before running into the nearby forest. He changed back into his original Demon appearance, in his white kimono. His katana strapped underneath his waist tie/band.

He unsheathed his blade and begin to swing it, did it over a 1000 times. He took a small in between exercises, then heard something or rather someone walking towards him.

"Hey, Rui! Are you here-" It was Armin.

Rui's eyes widened, knowing that he was gonna run back to everyone else. But before Armin could make a sound, Rui covered Armin's mouth with his hand while hugging him in an iron grip.

"Armin, do not scream. I will not harm you, come with me and I'll explain everything. Ok?"
Rui started walk farther into the forest.

Armin slowly nodded. When they got far enough, Rui let go of him slowly. Armin was still shock, but immediately started asking questions.

"Who are you?! What have you done with Rui?!" Armin shouted.

"I'm sad you don't recognize me Armin."

Armin's eyes widened at that.

"Y-Your Rui?! B-But, How?!"

"I'll explain. I'm a demon. Upper Moon Zero to be exact. But I'm also a slayer. I work for the Demon Slayer Crops But also for the Twelve Kizuki. But I don't eat humans, none of us do, we only need blood once in a while." Rui explained.

'A demon slayer? Like those stories I've told Eren and Mikasa when we were younger? If Rui survived the War, Does that mean the rest of the people that also survived are also out there somewhere?!' Armin thought as his eyes widened.

"T-Then do you-u know Yorrichi Tsugikuni?!"
Rui's expression softened.

"Of course, Everyone knows the name of the strongest demon slayer." Rui smiles.

"I knew it! Those legends and stories were true after all!" Armin says.

They both then sat in silence before Rui started walking back HQ. He was about change back into his human appearance, but Armin spoke before he could do so.

"RUI! PLEASE TRAIN ME!"

"Huh? What do you mean?" Rui said in a confused tone.

"PLEASE TRAIN ME TO BE A DEMON SLAYER! I want to be strong like you! So I can protect others!" Armin shouted.

Rui was shocked, he never expected this. Not from anyone, especially from Armin. He has never trained anyone. He himself was trained by his family, the highest-ranking Demon Slayers, and the highest-ranking Demons.

Including the Demon Lord himself. He was taught every single breathing technique that the Hashiras used.

Improved his Demon Arts with the Upper Moons (even though he's Upper Moon Zero P.S: he got that rank cause (Y/n) kept bothering Muzan about it).
Able to use Sun Breathing and Moon Breathing.

Rui let out a sigh as he fully faced Armin.

"I can teach you the basics that will improve your senses. But the breathing techniques, Koku-nii will help you." Rui said.

"Thank You Rui! But I have one more question, can your blade also kill Titans?"

"Yes, Titan's weaknesses are kind of like demons. Nichirn Blades And Wisteria poison. Demons will also die by the sun. If your wondering why we don't burn, everyone in my family got a few drops of (Y/n)-nee's And Unika-nii's Blood, Muzan-Sama also got their blood. Since only they had sunlight immunity along with Nezuko-nee."

After their conversation, Rui changed back into his human appearance and went back to HQ along with Armin.

Every night, Armin and Rui would sneak out and go into the forest to train. Armin was a fast learner. He picked up everything rather quickly.

Until Rui said that he exceeded all of his trainings, Kokushibou came and taught Armin how to use Total Concentration Breathing Constant as well as the breathing techniques.

He had Armin try all of the breathing techniques, and Water forms were the only ones he could do properly. Rui then taught him all 11 forms of Water Breathing.

Armin was a good learning at least one form a day. He could do 11 forms of Water Breathing, in only three and a half weeks! That was until one night Rui told him some news.

"Armin, your ready for final selection."

Armin: ( ゚ヮ゚)

"Huh?"

"Your ready for final selection, it's a test held on Mt Fujikasane, where Wisteria flowers bloom every season from the mountain's foot to its slope. The area around the mountaintop does not have any Wisteria flowers and is infested with Demons, which were caught alive and placed on the mountain by existing Demon Slayers. Since Wisteria is poisonous to Demons, the Demons remain trapped on the mountain top and cannot leave. So you have to survive 7 days on the mountain."

"Then where is the mountain?" Armin asked.

"Outside....the walls." Kokushibou said in a slow manner.

"Then how do I get there?"

"Nakime will teleport you there. It starts tomorrow night, so tomorrow morning she'll teleport you near the place. Then find your way there." Rui stated.

"Ok." Armin nodded his head.

-the next morning-

Rui and Kokushibou called Nakime through their links and told her the situation. She strummed her Biwa and Armin was Teleported outside the wall.

Kokushibou then went back to Wall Sina.

Rui made up a lie about why Armin was gone for seven days. And it worked.

Now they just wait for Armin to come back.

A/N:

Info:

Only the remaining Upper Moons,Muzan, Kamaboko Squad, Hashiras, Kanao And Genya have sunlight immunity. Hashiras Kamaboko Squad, Kanao And Genya had when they were turned into half demons. Upper Moons, Rui and Muzan as well since they had (Y/n) and Unika's blood.

P.S: They have titan forms and a dragon form.

P.S.S: (Y/n) and Unika has a wolf form.

Sorry short chapter.