𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 7

(A/N: play the amv when reading :))

Chapter 7: The 57th expedition beyond the walls.

-a while before-

The scouts were all out on the field doing hand-to-hand combat. Everyone was anxious for the expedition, this could be their last couple hours alive.

Armin was looking up at the sky, not paying attention to his sparring partner, Eren.

Ever since he became a Demon Slayer, his personality completely changed. He was more, emotionless. He doesn't show his feelings or expressions any more. He keeps it all bottled up inside. He was more cold and distant too.

"Oi, Armin! What's got you so distracted?!" Eren yelled.

"Gomen, Eren. I'm just waiting for something, hopefully it arrives soon." Armin said still looking at the clouds.

"What are you waiting for-"

Eren was cut off when a crow came with a letter between its beak. It then proceeds to land on Armin's shoulder.

"Armin, shoo it away! Get it away!" Eren tries to get the Said bird off Armin.

"Eren, don't freak out. It's only my Kasugai Crow." Armin then gently grabs the letter.
"Ariguto, Sunaki." The crow then caws softly and flies away.

"What does the Letter say?" Eren looking over Armin's shoulder.

"Dear Armin Arlert,

I was informed by Rui that you have killed more than 50 demons in your missions. You are ready to become a Hashira, but I was also informed that you have yet to unlock Sun Breathing.

But I'm sure you will be able to use it very very soon. On your next expedition, follow Rui into the forest of Giant trees outside of all three walls.
Go through the curtain of Wisteria, you'll have all the answers your looking for. You will be given the title 'The Ocean Hashira' (of The Demon Slayer Crops).

Sincerely,

Oyakata-Sama."

He red the last part in his head since their were other people around him and Eren was right next to him, Rui then came over to him.

"Armin, you wanna try the dance now?" Rui asked.

"Sure, but how do you do it? I'm not sure if I get it." Armin scratching the back of his neck in shyness.

"Don't worry I'll teach you."

Armin then held his light blue katana, in the middle of the field. Nobody was paying attention to him at least.

Rui: Armin, I'll be communicating with you like this for this. Mentally say anything and I'll hear you.

Armin: O-Oh O-Ok..

Armin then got into a stance, and started to dance. The air and area around him became colder, it was harder for him to breathe now. He started to hyperventilate.

Rui: Get a hold of your breathing, use Total Concentration Breathing.

Armin then calmed down again and started to dance again.

Rui: Now, use the form when your ready.

Armin: Ok.

"Sun Breathing: Thirteenth Form!"

Fire the shot out of Armin's blade turning it Red before going back into its original light blue color.

All the Scouts attention were on him, they were all now in shock.

"Armin, What was that?!" Eren shouted.

"That's for me to know and you to figure out, Eren."

"Oi Brats, pack the stuff you need. We need to go now." Levi said.

-back to present-

Horses now running outside of the walls, everyone in their position in the formation.
Armin and Rui were on opposite sides of the formation, but they can contact each other with their link in their minds.

Green flares were shot up into the sky. Armin ran into a female titan. He thought that was his end but she ran away leaving him there. Until Jean and Reiner came over.

They ended leading the female titan into the forest of Giant Trees.

Armin got out of everyone's sight, he then went to look for Rui. He found him eventually, but Rui was talking to a......wolf?

"R-Rui? What are you..?" Armin was confused.

"Armin, don't be afraid. This is one of Nee-San, (Y/N)-nee. She's a demon, but she can turn into multiple different forms. Come on get on!" Rui then sat on the Black Wolfs back, holding onto its fur.

Armin then got on as well. Then Black Wolf then started to run, faster then any horse could ever.

"Where are we going?" Armin asked. "Going to the Demon Slayers headquarters of course. Remember, all the Hashiras are half demons." Rui reminded. 

They ran and got away from the scouts, they were a good mile away now. They finally started to slow down, as they saw something.

The curtain of Wisteria.