~ Chapter 5 ~ {EDITED}

*BAM*

Everyone turns their heads towards the door to see...

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

"E-EH? K-K-KACCHAN?!" 

Deku looks- and is so damn confused-

 💭THE HELL?? KACCHAN- AND HIS FRIENDS????? WHAT THE HELL???????????????????????? DID THEY FOLLOW ME AND OGAWA-DONO????????? HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH?????💭

"Yooo! I found a bunch of these kids outside the door! Can we keep them? These kid's are filthy little pests, they were eavesdropping on us. Let's kill 'em."

Twice said- as usual, confusing everyone.

As soon as Deku heard "Let's kill 'em " he jumps right out of his chair and takes the Bakusquad out of Twice's hands.

"NO!"

Everyone shifted their gaze to Deku, who looked like he was now about to kill someone.

"Remember my conditions?" he hissed, making Toga shriek and hide behind Dabi.

Shigaraki smirked. "If I remember correctly," he took on the same cold tone as Deku, "you only said this one.." he said pointing to one of the high schoolers.

"MMF?" Bakugou meant to say 'hah' but it was muffled- for his mouth was covered with a scarf. He raised his eyebrow, tick marks appearing all over.

Deku glared hard at Shigaraki.

"Just let them go."

The Bakusquad were a bit surprised by his actions. I mean- he was a villain after all- they never thought that he would help them.

"It's not that simple, Deku."  Dabi said, stepping forward.

"One, they know where our base is. Two, they overheard our conversations, meaning they know our secrets. Three, if we let them go, they'll tell the pros and everyone else, then the League of Villains- will fall."

With each number, he stepped forward, and his grin spread wider.

Deku mentally cursed, trying to quickly think of a plan.