¬ Aizawa x Reader - Fluff

You and your boyfriend Aizawa were spending the night of New year's Eve together . You were both staying up all night to watch the ball drop at Midnight . You were going to make some coffee " Sho , would you like some coffee ? I'm going to make some for myself " He replies with a yes please . You go to the kitchen while your boyfriend sits on the sofa watching the New Year's countdown . You get a little packet of coffee and put it into the coffee maker , and placed your mug underneath , when it had filled with coffee you put Aizawa's mug under . When you were done , he called you over because Midnight was 30 minutes away , so you came back over with the coffees and sat next to him and your cat . The cat was ginger and white , and his name was biscuit ( because of the ginger biscuit ) . You handed him his hot drink and he said thank you . You waited for 25 minutes , then Aizawa stood up and asked you to come over , so you did . He held out his hand so you placed yours on his , then he got down on one knee , " Y/N , you have been so special to me , you have been there for me when nobody else was , i really appreciate you for that . And i love you so much , so I was wondering , " As he pulled out the ring and started saying the words ' Will you marry me ' the clock strikes midnight and the people on the news channel you were watching start cheering in the background . You drop to your knees and scream yes , he joins you on the floor and hugs you while he starts crying whilst he slips the ring on your finger .