CEOs and Business Hoes [3] New School, New Drama

A pillow hit me, hard.

            Not exactly the way I would like to wake up.

            "Wake up Kyle! You don't want to be late for your first day," Kane said, probably with a smile on his face.

            I pulled the covers over my head and gave Kane a response along the lines of 'fuck off'.

            "Seriously, you don't want to me late. You'll get in shit," Scott stated.

            "Yeah? Good!"

            "Drop the rebelling act Kylie, we all know you're a goody-goody at heart," Kane said laughing.

            "Fuck off!" I said it louder this time, but actually getting up.

            "Good girl," he smiled satisfied.

            "I just want breakfast," I replied.

            After putting soft curls in my hair and doing my make-up, I threw on an oversized white dress shirt and black spandex shorts.

            Scott gave me a confused look, "you're not wearing that to breakfast are you?"

            I glanced down, "Pretty much."

            He smiled, "the only time you can wear that is on weekends. Weekdays, uniforms are required." He gestured to his outfit consisting of  his white polo and dress plants, while showing off his good looks. Damn, guys in business clothes turns me on.

            "Eh, this is a dress shirt. I really could care less," I said putting on my long white socks and Uggs. "See, I do have my uniform my. Minus the skirt and a couple of other pieces."

            He laughed, "whatever you say."

            Kane walked out of the bathroom looking very spiffy. Does anyone even use that word anymore?

            He did a double take and said, "you are not going to breakfast looking like that."

            "It could be worse," I said grinning.

            Kane rolled his eyes, "Go and change."

            I pretended to think about it, "Nah!" I said grabbing my phone walking towards the door, but Kane blocked me.

            "Kylie. I'm serious. Don't do this,"

            "Come on Kane, I'm probably only going to get off with a warning. It's my first day, what are they going to do?"

            "Fine. But if mom and dad asks, I tried to stop you.,"

            "Wow, you are such a suck up. This is why you always get better Christmas presents than me,"

            "You should see him with the teachers," Scott laughed. Kane gave him a shove in the shoulder.

            "A suck up and a teacher's pet?"

            "Let's just go. I'm hungry," Kane said avoiding the subject.

            "Cone on, it's not like I didn't already know," I said poking fun.

            Guys were doing double takes and girls were glaring like I was some cheap slut. Good to know things don't change in smart schools.