riot

Hello everybody here is the chapter where we get to see the roxx agency in action and I will also show a few more reasons why roxx is at the bottom of the most popular list in this my hero academia. Now for my question of the day and that is what would you specialise in as a hero since there seems to be different categories, like how the wild wild pussycat are rescue hero's. For me I would say I would be a support hero since I don't like being the one in the front. Now with that all said and done let's get on with the story.

Y/n POV

All six of us were flying over to a  prison called Sian prison where a riot kicked off, from the camera footage I got all of the cells opened up on there own so it could be an electronic type quirk. As we were getting closer I watched as takeru was using this as an opportunity to test out only using parts of his salamangreats, or to be more specific turning his arms into  the wings of his flaco. We were able to summon one of our other forms but it was quite weak and didn't stay around a lot. As we start to see the prison I knew that it was not doing so good since part of it was on fire while in the yard there were some villains, I also brought my four main dragons to help keep order.

Roxx:"alright boys! Well go to the yard first then into the building!"

Roxx then rurned to me.

Roxx:"are there any hostages y/n?"

Y/n:"from all the footage I saw the inmates don't have hostages but there are other people like the prison staff hiding."

Roxx nodded and looked back to the prison.

Roxx:"make yours dragons send a waring shot into those prisoners before we get in!"

I then started to type the comand into my dragons as all four of the got ready to shoot at the programmed location, not enough to kill someone but enough to do damage. When the inmates looked up at as after the waring blast we were already to get onto the groumd and fight the once who were not hit. I jumped off of my hover board as did yusaku, roxx, chimon, and William just dropped down while takeru came flying down to the ground.

Y/n:"number seventy four: master of blades!"

Yusaku:"decode talker!"

Roxx:"masked hero acid!"

Chimon:"genesect!"

Takeru:"salamangreat heatleo!"

William:"foxy!"

3RD POV

As the three UA boys turned into the monsters they all have before, we see roxx body start to turn into armour with the main colour being blue with golden outlines, on his left shoulder the shoulder guard was larger than the one on the right. Eventually roxx chest grew out a golden six pointed star with a red armour background, his face now had an X on it with a light blue crystal in the middle of the X with two red diamonds at the sides of the X which were his eyes. Roxx was now one and a half times bigger than he was before.

 Roxx was now one and a half times bigger than he was before