Chapter 6

When we finaly got to class, Jacob and I saw Alex seated in her assigned chair. We went to her and start chatting. It was the last class of the day, that means it was Literature, and that means that Ian is supposed to be here. But he isnt.... "Good", I said to myself, "you dont have to be disappointed that he isnt here." But it wasnt easy to not be dissapointed, because I knew that I wanted to see him. The bell rang and everyone took their seats. After that an exausted Ian entered class.

"You are late young boy....", Miss K told him.

"Im sorry Miss K, I was with Coach Martin talking about soccer tryouts." Ian said with a worried face.

"This is not happening again, did you heard me Ian?" 

"No ma'am, this is not happening again."

"Good... Now take a seat we are about to start our discussion about Macbeth," Miss K said. 

Ian took a seat and Miss K continued, "So... Someone wants to tell me about what the author wants to express?"

I rapidly raised my hand.... What? I love to read and most likely Shakespear so leave me alone.

"Yes Beth," she said with a smile on her face.

"Well Shakespear wants you to feel sad, because you know since the beggining that it would be a sad story. So he expresses his feelings and makes you understand him and Macbeth. Writing in a third person objective point of view makes you fell more the feeling in the story," I finished with a proud smile. 

 "Never letting me down Beth," she said with a bright smile,"well Beth is right..." and she started to retell the first chapters of the story, giving her opinions on some things of the story and then dismissing us.

After the class ended, Alex and I were walking home. She knew  something was up with me, but she didnt knew what. And being Alex she had to ask.

"What is the matter with you?" said Alex 

"Nothing... Its just that I am thinking a lot of things." I said 

"You know I dont believe you Beth." I just shrugged

"Well it isnt that important anyways" She rolled her eyes

"Yeah sure and I am the best dancer ever, cmon we tell each other everything. You can tell me and I will keep my mouth shut." I knew she was insisting, she cared about me. Well she is my best friend so..... 

"Okay, I'll tell you." She clapped her hands in excitment. "So you know Ian? The new guy?"

"The one everyone is drowning for?" She said mockingly, now its my time to roll my eyes.

"Yeah sure that guy, well he invited Aby to a date in Math class th other day, and then at the end of the day that same day he went to me and told me if I can go with him to hang out later. I was confused but said yes, so we were together that afternoon. I asked him about his date with Aby and he told me he only invited her because she was a whore and he wanted to giver her her own medicine. I was so pissed of with him that I yelled at him that she was one of my best friends and that she should not be treated like that. Since then I havent talked to him and he hadnt apologize for what he said, but I think I kind of like him soooo.... I dont know what to do." I finished my long speech and look down to my shoes.

"You did a great job Beth!!!" She told me hugging me

"What?" I said not believing her. You see Alex is the kind of person that cares about other people's feelings, so I didn't thought that she was going to react like this.

"Yeah! You stand up for yourself and your friend. I don't care right now about him, all I care is that you are an amazing person by putting your friends before guys. But you should apologize for your outburst and he will apologize too. You'll see" She was always so positive about everything.

I like that about her.

And in that exact same moment someone appeared behind us.... Someone I had to apologize with ....

--------------

Hey guys! Elisa here well as you can see I am updating very often and that's because I moved and I have more time to write this for you! So I hope you like this chapter, this is kind of a filling chapter because Alex is going to be a huge part on this story and she wasn't in it so far so I had to put her. And I leave you guys a picture of how I imagine Ian would be. Isn't he sexy? Tell me what you think in the comments!!!

Happy reading!

Elisa xxx