Chapter 7

He was right infront of me, looking like a proper bad boy with leather jacket included. Why? Why does he have to be so attractive?

"Hey Beth" he said with a sad smile.

"Hi Ian, what are you doing here?" I asked him right away. Even though I know I fancy him, that doesnt mean that I'm going to forgive him. 

"Ammm.. I need a favor" he said looking down at his hands.

"Why me? Dont you have someone else you can ask for your favor?" I said with an irritated tone. Truth be told, I cant allow myself to do him that favor. Because that will mean that I am forgiving him...... And I'm not.

"Well actually is a favor that only you can do. You see, you are the highest note in Miss K class. And I'm not pretty well in that class. So I want you to help me with getting my grade higher." 

Oh My God. Why me? Ugh right now I dont like being smart. 

"Ummm actually.."

"She would be pleased to help you Ian" Alex interrupts me, "right Beth?"

"UMmmm yeah sure" I said. What the hell is Alex thinking?????? Now I have to deal with Mr. Popular and his grades. 

"Okay, thanks Beth. I'll text you the place and the hour when we can study." Ian says with a relief tone. Why? It wasn't like I was going to say no. Well actually I was but I know that if he asks me againg eventually I would have say yes. 

"Sure bye Ian," I said.

"Bye Beth, bye Alex". 

"Bye" Alex said and when Ian had dissapeared form earshot she added, " you aren't going to thank me?"

"THank You?? For what?? For telling the guy I don't lik anymore and that said something bad about one of my best friends that I will help him withto lift his grades in my favorite class???" My voice was rising every word I talked to her. 

"First, you still like him. Second, get over it okay! Abigail has been called worst. And third, you are going to help him because you know that if he insists more eventually you were going to say yes." 

Uuuughhh!!! She's right but I'm not going to tell her that. 

"So how is Matthew?" I ask knowing that if I bring up Matthew, Alex boyfriend, she's going to get distracted. And I succeed because she started talking about him. 

After some time talking to Alex, my phone vibrated telling me that I got a text.

" See you at 5 in Carlo's Caffee to study - Ian "

Oh god now I have to deal with Ian at 5. Wait what time is it? I look at my watch, good it's only 3:30, I got plenty of time to get ready to go where Ian is. 

I hope this thing runs well because I swear to God if he does something that angers me everything will be on Alex. 

***********************

Hey guys!!! I know that I haven't upload in a long time.... Wait no it's not a long time it's like a week so don't complain!!! But whatever.... Isn't Alex awesome???? I love heer. And isn't Jacob hot?!?!?! You got a hot best friend now your welcome!

Well happy reading and be the odds be in your favor! Okay maybe I have been obsessed with The Hunger Games and Effie's quote.

Bye guyss!!!