Boruto farting on his new friend

It was a sunny day in the Konoha village. A kid named Colby came in through the gates since he was a big fan of naruto and wanted to meet him. While walking through the streets of Konoha, he accidentally bumped into a kid with yellow hair similar to narutos, which made this kid drop his burger.

"I'm so sorry!" Colby said nervously

"Dude you made me drop my burger! So uncool."

"It was an accident, I didn't mean to hehe."

"Well now you're gonna buy me a new one, there's a burger stop nearby."

"Yeah no problem!"

The two kids walked to the nearest burger stop so Colby could buy him a new burger. They both got there and sat down to order one.

"So what kind do you want?"

"Hmm, it looks like there's a new spicy burger, I'll have that one!"

The kid ordered the spicy burger, it would be a couple minutes before it's made so they just made small talk.

"So are you new to the village? I haven't seen you around here." The kid asked

"Yeah! I wanted to meet my idol, Naruto Uzumaki! He's so cool and saved the ninja world in the 4th great ninja war!" Colby said excitedly

"Ehh he's definitely not as cool as you think he is, he's such a loser and doesn't spend any time with his family."

"How do you know so much about him?" Colby asked

"Well, I'm his son, Boruto Uzumaki."

"REALLY? I bumped into Narutos son?!"

"Calm down calm down haha, so what village are you even from anyways?"

"Oh I come from the hidden sand village!"

"Wow really? You came all this way just to see my dad? Gaara the kazekage is pretty cool too, cooler than my dad that is."

"Yeah he's pretty cool too, but I love Naruto a lot more haha"

Borutos burger was brought to the table

"Nice! This looks so good! Are you sure you don't want one?" Boruto asked

"Yeah I'm fine, I'm not really hungry."

"Suit yourself."

Boruto started chowing down on his burger

"Wow this is really good! And spicy haha."

After he was finished they both left the burger stop

"Sorry for bumping into you again hehe"

"Oh no worries it's fine! If you hadn't, I wouldn't be able to have that amazing burger. Wait, do you have a place to stay tonight?"

"Oh no I don't, didn't really think of that haha."

"You can stay at my place if you want, my dad is never home and my mom and little sister are out of the village for a couple days."

"Really? That'd be so cool, thanks!"

"Haha no problem! My house isn't far from here."

They both arrived to borutos house and went into the kitchen

"Wow you have a nice house!"

"Thanks! Do you want anything from the fridge?"

"Just a water is fine."

"Ok cool, we can go up to my room and play video games the entire night."

Boruto grabbed a water and they both went up to his room to go play video games. Boruto grabbed two small consoles and gave one to Colby. They both sat across from each other on his bed.