2

Sana and her friends proceeded to their classes since almost all of them are in the same class,Jeongyeon,Sana,Momo and Jihyo are at the same class while Nayeon is at her 1st year college and Dahyun is at her 11th class and Chaeyoung was at her 10th.

Tzuyu's POV

Tzuyu is with her friend,the only friend that she considers since they were so close since childhood,The famous Black Swan of the campus the Myoui Mina.Mina is at her 12th grade and is now going to her class.

"Bye Tzu see ya later at our extra class,And let's go eat at a cafe before going there",Mina said. "Sure" Tzuyu with her short reply. "But Mina Unnie I still don't know where is my class at,I'm an exchange student remember?" The girl added. "Yeah right"Mina replied.

"This is your classroom,I'm just at the next building the first classroom"Mina said. "Ok,Thanks"I responded.

The class started after a few minutes Tzuyu arrived

"This is the first day of school and we have a new student,please introduce yourself",the teacher calling Tzuyu. "My name is Chou Tzuyu,I'm the exchange student from Taiwan but I lived here in Korea for 2 years now,I hope we can get along",I replied

"But wow your Korean is so good"one of her classmates Yeri said. "I've been learning a lot of languages since I was young"I replied. "So let's start our class"The teacher said.

Time Skip🕰

Tzuyu finished all of her classes and is now waiting for Mina at their Study place since their parents are so close,All of her teachers are impressed on how intelligent she is.

"Hey Tzu how's your day?" Mina asked. "It was great actually we had a lot of lessons about Statistics"I replied. "Nerd" Mina said. "Yah Mina unnie you asked how's my day and I answered it but how's your day?" Tzuyu said. "It's fine,but are you doing fine adjusting here in your new school?But why do you suddenly transferred here at my school?"

"Because I want to be with my Mina unnie"I said,trying to tease her. "Yah you know that I had a crush on you right don't do this to me"Mina said blushing shocked with my sudden action because I'm not the clingy type of person. "I'm just joking but I wanted to try your school since it seems good here". I replied

Chaeyoung's POV
Flashback

"My name is Chou Tzuyu,the exchange student from Taiwan but I lived here in Korea for 2 years now,I hope we get along." A tall and beautiful girl said fluently in Korean.She is unexpectedly good at Korean I thought.

"But wow your Korean is so good"My seatmate Yeri said. "I've been learning a lot of languages since I was young" Tzuyu replied. "She seems cold but I know that she is good If I get to know her well"I thought to myself.

"So let's start our class"our teacher said.And we started and I was so amazed at Tzuyu since she's like so smart and even our teachers are surprised by her performance,she's not only a beauty but she has brains.

End of Flashback

"UNNIES the girl that Sana unnie bumped into earlier is in my class,She's not only beautiful she is also very smart,she even speaks a lot of languages"I said running to my unnies.

"Really she's also smart?"Momo said. "Indeed,she has a lot of extra classes with Myoui Mina."I replied.My long time crush Myoui Mina,ever since My eyes landed at her,I already knew that she's the person that will break my heart,well rumors says that she likes Tzuyu,well if she's what she wants then I'll just support her.I always do that so yeah.

"Wow smart kids hangs out with smart kids indeed"Jihyo unnie joins. "A lot of girls and boys already fall in love with the Tzuyu girl"I said. "Momo you should be faster if you want to be with her because you have a lot of rivals"I added.

"With my charming looks of coarse she's mine"Momo unnie said. "And who are you all talking about?"Sana unnie said just going out of her classroom. "The girl that saved you earlier from falling earlier"Jeongyeon said.Sana unnie is a bit late because she passed something to her teacher.

"What about her?"Sana unnie said. "Nothing she is just SUPER BEAUTIFUL AND SMART"Momo unnie said. "Let's go home guys"Jihyo unnie said changing the subject. "Yeah I have a lot of things to do"Dahyun unnie joins. "Let's go take the bus"Jeongyeon unnie also butted in.

Time skip🕰

Sana's POV
We all went to our hangout place which is the treehouse that our parents made when we were little kids but they renovated it so it will be safe specially that we are now adults and we are quite heavy.

"Guys Dahyun and I will buy food now can one of you please prepare our projector and our white screen,so that when we're already here we can start?"I said and pulled Dahyun.

"It's ok Sana-chan I will do it,don't worry"Jihyo said.Knowing her she is the mother of our squad. "Thanks Jihyo-ssi,Do you want anything?"I replied.

"I want jokbal"Momo said. "I was talking with Jihyo-ssi"I teased. "I'm fine with that
Sana-ssi a jokbal make it a spicy one"Jihyo said. "Ok we'll be heading out now"I said and smiled and left with Dahyun.

When we were walking I noticed that Dahyun is quiet and knowing her she would be talking right know so I asked "Dahyun is there something wrong?"I asked . "Sana unnie I'm fine"she replied.

I know she's not but maybe she has a reason why she is not saying it to me. "Uhm we would like 3 order of original jokbal and also 3 orders of spicy please and also an of 2 orders of tteokboki and a kimchi stew"I ordered while looking at the menu.

But I was shocked on who's at the counter it was Tzuyu,remember her?Yeah her the one that didn't helped me when I tripped.

"Is that all Mam?"she said. "Yeah that's all thank you"I replied. "Mam would you want to upgrade your order for a thousand won for a free portion of pork belly it's the anniversary of our restaurant?"she asked. "Oh yeah sure"I said.

"It will be a total of 37 ooo won,she said while handing our orders"she said. "Here" I said as I hand her the money. "Thank you Mam come again"she said.

Wow she's so professional when it comes to her job,I'm amazed I didn't know that she works part time.

We got back at our treehouse and we ate,watched,talked and played games until it's almost time to go home. "Wow that was so much fun"Jeongyeon unnie said. "Yeah I loved th- Momo being cut off by Dahyun "Jokbal,right?" "Yeah" Momo replied.

Seems like Dahyun is now okay when she's with Momo.