Character Info

Yahoo~

Welcome to The Dragonborn Comes! In this story, Dovahkiin(you), will be traveling all across the beautiful world of GOT. As stated in the description, there will be a few mods that alter the original storyline of The Elder Scrolls, but they will only help the Dovah, I promise~

Now, let's get into introductions, shall we?~

Name: (Y/N) (L/N)

Alias: Dragonborn
Dovahkiin
Hero of Skyrim
Master of the Thu'um
Dragonslayer
Restorer of the Blades
Thane of all Eight Holds
Harbinger of the Companions
Arch-Mage of the Mage's College of Winterhold
Master-Thief of the Thieve's Guild
Leader of the Nightingales
Leader and Listener of the Dark Brotherhood
Honory Member of the Moth Priests
Slayer of Lord Harkon and the entire House of the Volkihar Vampires
Member of House Telvanni
Blood-Kin to the Orismer
Friend of the Skaald
Daedric Champion of all Daedric Princes
Slayer of the Dragon Priests
Savior of Solstheim
Bearer of all three Elder Scrolls

Preferred Titles: Ysmir, Stormblade, and Qahnaarin.

Ysmir was gifted to you by the Greybeards. It means Dragon of the North.

Stormblade is gifted to you by Ulfric Stormcloak upon completion of the Civil War quests.

Qahnaarin is gifted to you by Durnehviir after you slay him. It means Vanquisher.

Personality: A person many would describe as kind and honorable, though she is not afraid to put people in their place if need be, whether that be from her words or her swords. She's also very blunt, a trait that she picked up from Ulfric. She has adopted EVERY adoptable child in Skyrim, even going so far as to take Sissel away from her abusive sister and father.

Extra Info:
• built a large castle in Skyrim to house her children and followers, and created a replica in Westeros. It is surround by a large forest, proudly sitting upon the cliff side of a daunting mountain. When she was building this castle, she hired plenty people who were from surrounding towns, paying them more gold than they knew what to do with. When this news reached Lord Eddard Stark of Winterfell, he felt grateful towards the wealthy woman for helping his people when he could not.

• a very skilled archer and swordsman with vast knowledge of the magical world, not to mention the shouts that she often uses.

• already has a harem in Skyrim, and a few of her harem members are coming with her to GOT ;)

• gets VERY protective of her children (we stan good mothers in the house)

• unlike her brothers and sisters of the Stormcloak army, she holds no grudges against Elves, whether they be High-born or Dark, to everything in between.

Now, onto the mods that will be featured in this story:

• Miirak Follower
• Multiple Adoptions and Multiple Spouses ;)
• (Since neither of the men I simp for are marriage candidates in vanilla Skyrim, I had to do a little digging to find mods that would allow me love them in-game.) Younger Ulfric Stormcloak/ Obedient Ulfric and Friendly Brynjolf. I know the names are questionable, but I swear that they only give the option to marry the guys!
• Cloaks and Capes
• Ordinator- Perks (the skill tree is DECKED OUT. You are a literal God.)
• Game of Thrones- Direwolf follower
• The Paarthurnax Dilemma. Unlike the mod, I'm going to give you the power to summon Paarthurnax with a shout.
• This isn't an actual mod, but I just want you to be surrounded by INTELLIGENT dragons, so I'm going to have you spare Alduin in this story.
• The Kids are Alright
• Adopt Aventus Arentino
• Two Khajiit kitten mods: Maisha and Ma'Rahka
• Raeza - adoptable drow
• Sjel Blad Castle

Followers:
• Miirak.

• Farkas and Vilkas are gonna be there with you, obviously. They might not be werewolves anymore, but they sure are some overgrown puppies

•Aela the Huntress is also gonna be with you, to make sure that no one dare lays a finger on HER- I mean... their Harbinger.

•Brynjolf is also coming along for the ride ;)

•Lydia + all of your children. Seriously, you have about 12 children? (Spoiler: you're gonna adopt more)

• Durnehviir, Alduin, and Shadowmere serve as your transportation in this new world

• Cicero and the Night Mother are coming along too! Who knows? There might be some new contracts in this foreign place~

Let me know if you want any more followers to join you on this journey! Keep in mind that I can only add people that it would make sense for them to follow you. Ulfric, Galmar Stone-Fist, and Ralof may come and visit you later on, JUST to see how you're doing... at least, that's what they tell you.

By the way, Galmar will NOT be a love interest. He is seen as a father figure, as he's the one that bops the Dragonborn when she's being stupid.

I'm sorry for any bad grammar or typos. I'm writing on my phone and my stupid autocorrect keeps messing everything up :,)