Other Works

COMPLETED BOOKS

1) An Affair to Remember (A Fred Weasley Smut fic)

A smutty Fred fanfic, it was meant to be short but I may have overshot a bit haha. It's a post-war fic, a bit of enemies to lovers, pureblood supremacy, all that jazz. It is by far my most successful book and some of the best works of mine :)

2) DUSK (A George Weasley fanfic)

A post-war story for my Georgie boy, also an alternate ending to Before You (You do not need to read Before You to read DUSK, they aren't too connected). TW// There are a few scenes with domestic abuse. Dusk is a short story in which Fred has a (fictional) form of Dementia. Again, this book needs some refining but it's a short read :)

3) Smut/Fluff One Shots

My previous book got deleted so I'm going to make a new one with whatever one shots I can salvage, along with some new ones. This will mainly contain Fred and George Weasley one shots but a few of some other characters too!

4) Before You (A Fred Weasley fanfic) - Completed

A very simple story of Alice and Fred from The Goblet of Fire onwards. It is rated mature but is definitely not as smutty as AATR and FAKE. Before You is more about the plot. It is one of the first things I've ever written and definitely needs some refining, I'm not extremely proud of it but it was the beginning of my journey of writing fan fiction

COMING SOON

1) Blemish (A George Weasley fanfic)

A very soft, only slightly smutty George fanfic. Takes place after Hogwarts and during the war. Fred and George are on the run from the death eaters and find themselves in a secret Muggle village!

Note: I try to update as often as I can so be patient! Thank you for all your support on Dusk!!