002

Kim Eun Jae was returning home from school when her eyes caught a glimpse of a man struggling to find good reception. She approached him and told that reception at the subway is quite bad. She was thinking that if he's from Korea he would already know that. Even though Eun Jae didn't ask anything about it, he told "thank you" warmly and left.

[next day]
Eun Jae went to school and just after chemistry lecture she tripped and fell. All her notes were scattered on the floor. Suddenly a boy came and helped her with her notes and asked, "are you okay?"
"Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks" just when she saw him. "Ooo you? Aren't you the guy who I met in the subway station?" She asked. "Yes. That's right." He replied.
Eun Jae was surprised and asked, "wow I didn't know you read here."
"Lol I just came today is my 3rd day. I was in USA all along."
"Ohh" she replied.
"Um if you don't mind can we grab a bite sometimes..?" he asked.
"Lmao yeahh suree it would be a pleasure to hang out. Omg I forgot to introduce myself. Ahh! Im Kim Eun Jae and I'm majoring in Chemistry and Biology." Eun Jae told. "Ohhh I'm Park Chanyeol and I'm majoring in Music mostly but my mother forces me to join Chemistry Lectures."
They talked for a while right when Eun Jae realized she had to meet with Hanna, her best friend since childhood. She said bye and they took their numbers as well for further communications.

"Hey! Hanna, I just met with the most handsome plus cute guy ever. We became friends and oh my god. His beauty and aura are just beyond imaginable." Eun Jae spoked on when Hanna stopped her and said , "You know, you have to make me meet with this guy of yours. Like wow you have never been close to guys before you didn't even like them just a few and now seeing him you're just going berserk. He holds a special spot in you doesn't he?"
Eun Jae replied with a smile, "shut up will you. He is a friend. You know I'm not interested in dating. So don't even ship us. Just A Friend :)"
That's when Hanna realized she didn't know this just a Friend guy of Eun Jae's. She asked his name and said, "wow Park Chanyeol, that's quite a name. Good for you. You see if you guys date I'm completely cool. Go On Eun Jae Chanyeol!"

Hanna really is a good friend not only that but she's fun to hang out with too. Eun Jae and Hanna both have same tastes in almost everything which is why they get along more well. Frankly, all the other girls hate them for their awesome friendship plus, all the boys fall for them but they both always reject. None of them is interested in dating and yet they goes on teasing each other with boys. Their friendship are just lit.
It's true all the other girls try to be like them, but no one really can copy them. They are good in studies, both aims to be surgeons, loves korean drama and kpop, and also they are damn pretty. Every single girl is jealous of them and every single boy falls for them and asks them out just to get rejected.