Info Chapter.

This is a rewrite of an old story. Also nobody of class-1a will know them (the quintuplets). Also i aged them down instead of being 17 or 18 depends if you read the manga or not. They will be 16 the same age as Izuku.

Izuku will go to an other middel school then Bakugou, so that they still know each other. So Izuku will know them for four years. After there last year of middel school the quintuplets went to America, to study a year abroad.

And they will come back when the dorms are implemented at U.A and because there father is a sponser of U.A they will be able to enter the course they want and that is the general studies course.

Also Izuku will have a sister (Izumi) that is 8 years old, so i will make it that Hisashi died, when Inko was pregnant with Izumi. Izumi will also become Eri's best friend later on in the story. Also nobody knows of Izuku's sister except the one's that meeted her that being All might and the quintuplets.

Also Izumi will not have that many friends, because they think she has a villainous quirk.

Izuku will be able to use 20% of OFA because he trained harder then in canon. Izuku has won the sport festival, because he already had control over OFA. So he will have full cowl before he starts U.A.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Name: Yotsuba Nakano
Age: 16.
Height: 5'3
Quirk: spiritfire. Yotsuba can cotrol a green, blue fire. She can ignite her whole body or just body parts. She can control the temprature from 0 degree celsius up to 1300 degree Celsius And she can shape her flames into animals that she can control they will disapear if they go out of the range of 25 meters.
Drawback: heatstrokes or dizziness if she overuses her quirk and if she goes to far she will begin to burn herself.

Name: Itsuki Nakano
Age: 16.
Height: 5'5 feet
Quirk: Nature. Itsuki can control the nature around her up to a 25 meter radius. She can also make plants grow faster and which direction they grow, she needs engery for this and she is able to absorb this from other plants, animals or people.
Drawback: if she overuses her quirk then she will get tired if she goes to far she will end up in a coma that will last a week.