chapter.4

I hope you like this chapter.

Enjoy

After an hour of swimming, they came back to where they leaved there belongings and where Miku was sitting while she was listening to music and reading a book, probably about history.

"Where back." Izumi then excitedly says. Miku looks up to see her sisters, Izumi and Izuku walking her way.

She then takes of her headphone's and puts her book down beside her.

"Ooh ooh.. can we get ice cream?" Izumi then asks while she jumps up and down in excitement.

"Maybe later Izumi, let's eat lunch first." Izuku replies. Izumi then says:" oh... wait? Nino made it.."

"Yep." Nino then says with a smile. Itsuki then says:" you sure like her food don't you Izumi."

"Yep, Izuku is also pretty good at cooking, but Nino is even better." Izumi then says.

"Wait you can cook!? We know you now for four years and you didn't tell us." Nino then says.

"You didn...." Izuku tries to say, but he is cut of by Nino who then says:" don't you go that route with us Izuku Midoriya."

"Oof..." Yotsuba then says. Izuku then asks:"well you're five going to U.A right?"

"Yep in two weeks.. why you ask?" Itsuki then asks. Izuku replies with:" are you gonna stay at the dorms."

"Yeah.. we do.. dad also made sure we had enough room." Itsuki then says while sheepishly rubbing the back of her head.

"What do you mean with that?" Izuku then asks, already geussing what there father did.

"Oh simple, he made sure that we had a floor for our self..." Yotsuba then answers the question Izuku asked.

"Um... that's bigger then where you live now then." Izuku replies. Yotsuba asks:" is it?"

"Yep..." Izuku then says. Nino then sighs and says:" so what did you wanted to say before?"

"Oh right. Well if you're gonna live in the dorms then i can always come over and cook for you in the weekends." Izuku then says.

"That's realy nice of you Izuku." The five then say. Izumi stomach then growls, she then says while pouting:" can we eat now, because i'm hungry."

"Ofcourse." Nino then says while she picks the food out of the bag. Izuku then asks:" wait which day are you gonna move over?

"Friday if i'm correct." Ichika replies. Izuku then responds with:" oh.. i have my provisional license that day."

"Maybe i can come over, if i'm not to tired after." Izuku then says. Izumi then says while her mouth us full with food:" can you come over the next day to celebrate it with me and mom?"

"I will ask and no talking with food in you're mouth Izumi." Izuku says while she cleans Izumi's face with a napkin.

"Thank you." Izumi then says after Izuku is done. After that they just peacefully eat in silence.