Chapter 4

They where eventually led to the desired room, the halls where long with a dark red color, the lights where kind of dim and never completely lit up the whole hallway.

"This is your room, Reaper." Hoseok realized the name she used and smirked a bit before winking at her.

Hoseok opened the door to a room with a huge tv on the wall near the door, a long couch attached to the other three walls attached to each other, a small table was in the middle with a few drinks on it, on the couch was a short male with mint hair, a tall male who has a mask with a hood on, and a male who was a normal height who has a bunny smile on his face while looking at the group.

"Hey you guys!' the only male smiling said while waving his arm.

"Hey Jungkook!" both Tae and Jimin replied with a smile appearing on their face at they walked over to the male and sitting down.

"Hey Suga, how did your last mission go?" Hoseok asked taking a glance at the hooded male who seemed attached to the short male.

"it was okay, but it wasn't very amusing." the male claimed to be named suga replied as Hoseok sat on the other side of him.

"Do you know what the boss wanted?" Hoseok questioned.

"No, all I know is that we are supposed to come here." Suga replied while picking up the drink he had bought.

"I'm in a cooking mood, lets get this mission over so I can cook everyone a good meal." Jin said sitting between the two groups of males.

"I want Bulgogi!" Tae yelled while raising one arm.

"Huh, but I want Ddukbokki!"

"Shush, shush, I can make both, so don't start fighting!" Jin spoke knowing the two males so well that he knew what was about to happen.

Before any of the males could speak anymore the TV suddenly turned on.

An automatic voice spoke, "welcome, Supreme Seven."