Chapter 3

"So, what did Boss want? Jimin asked the male leading them to the location they all where called too.

"Yeah, I was wondering the same thing Hoseok?" Taehyung asked the one known as Hoseok.

"Well, he texted Suga saying to meet there, no details where added." Hoseok replied with his signature heart smile.

"Was Jungkook with him?" Jimin asked which made Taehyung tsk.

"What, you got something to say??" Jimin asked to the person the noise came from.

"All you care about is Jungkook. All I hear about is Jungkook, Jungkook, Jungkook." Tae shot back in anger that sparked out of no where. 

"Thats not true!" Jimin replied harshly.

"It is true!" Tae argued back.

"Is not"

"Is too"

"Is not"

"Is to-"

"Could you two stop fighting!?" Seokjin cut them off angered by their childness.

"Jungkook is not with Suga, but he called RM and Jungkook to the same location." Hoseok spoke trying to intervene some how without seeming biased.

"RM? oh wait RMute!" Taeyung questioned at first, but ended up answering his own question.

"Yeah, that's.. that's his nickname, but we have been with him since the start. You guys really need to notice him more often." Hoseok told them.

"How do we do that? He has only ever talked to Yoongi. He only cares about Yoongi. He is so silent its hard to notice him" Jimin spoke while scratching the back of his head akwardly.

"Ohhhh!! He is a super well fighter though! I remember the first time I saw him fight! He could probably beat a god with his skill!" Taehyung yelled in excitement.

"You both have been working with him for a bit, you guys where.. 17 when you joined?" Hoseok questioned."

"Yeah, we both where in the same 'Welcome Wagon'." Jimin answered.

The group talked, laughed, argues, ect until they finally arrived.

The four males walked through the tall buildings doors that where wooden.

"Excuse me, I have a meeting in room 215" Hoseok said to the front desk.

"Oh, yes. Could I maybe see your Invitation pass?" The kind lady with her hair in a bun perfectly holding her brown hair asked.

Hoseok handed her the phone that seemed to be a photo of the supposed Invitation pass. She took it from him then continued to scan it on a device.

She came around from the desk, "Please follow me sirs."