Chapter 6 ~ Ghosts

Brooklyn's POV
First class of the day was maths. I felt like I was back at school except there was only me and Casey. We was learning shitty stuff like algebra geometry and stuff like that. I couldn't wait for it to be over. I had a free period next anyway so I probably go outside to freshen up. After a long time stuck in that awful class I got out to find someone staring at me. I'd never seen her before. She had pale blue eyes and blonde hair. I noticed she was pointing to the bottom of a shabby old grey sofa. I just looked at her and said
"No I'm not doing it you can to it yourself."
" Well aren't you a bitch? Just kidding and I can't anyway." She walked towards me and put her hand on mine.But it didn't stay there. it went straight through mine.
"Arggggghhhhhhh." I screamed in terror. I sprinted down the hallway like it was a war all over again. my thoughts were jumbled all over the place as I ran. Until I smacked it to something hard. Derek's chest.
"I thought you had manners and knew not to walk into people." he groaned rubbing his Marked red chest.
" Er...er..... sorry I did....didn't see you there " I stuttered, still recovering from the shock that if walked into him.
"Were you seeing a ghost?" He asked scrunching his nose up.
"No of course not don't be so stupid" I replied quickly hoping he would never find out because I didn't want him thinking that I'm weird and all.
"Quick there's a ghost behind you!" He shouted. I swirled round to find nothing and Derek sniggering behind me. He walked away and my cheeks were as red as a cherry. I can't believe I fell for that. What a twat I was.
But then ghosts appeared all around me. They were all lunging at me like they all wanted a piece of me, or a favour of me.My heart practically stopped when I saw my grandma stood staring at me. Her withered grey hair was all over the place. Her blue eyes stared right through me an that's when I fainted.
___________________________
Casey's POV
"Brooklyn... Brooklyn please answer...come on Brooklyn." I whispered. Her hands were freezing. I scramble to my feet and picked her up and carried her to her room. I gently put her down on the old mattress. I waited and waited for her to wake up. I wanted to see them gorgeous blue eyes again. Her straight elegant brown hair wrapped around her face. I tugged it softly out of her face, when her eyes sprung open.
"Wh....what are you doing"she spoke loud and clear for everyone to hear.
"I ermm.... you fainted whilst seeing your grandmother so I was trying to wake you up" I stuttered to find the right words so that I didn't say something dirty or anything I would regret.
"Oh... well thanks" she mumbled. She lent towards me and kissed my cheek. My head was all over the place.I was never washing that cheek ever again.
"What was that for" I smirked at her.

"A thanks and I need a favour"

" I knew it what do you want me to do ?"

" Will you help me with the necromancer crap please"

"Of course I will. we'll start tomorrow at 3."i replied she quickly nodded and walked off.I was possibly the happiest man alive.

I went to sleep quite early that night. My head was spinning from the text. I wonder what tomorrow brings;).